Pagan Rome's Revival

Posted By: Ikan

Pagan Rome's Revival - 05/05/05 03:20 AM

For any that may think that the horrors of pagan Rome's militarianism is in the past, please read this sick new release and be assured that Bible prophecy is not metaphorical in many cases:

http://reuters.myway.com/article/20050504/2005-05-04T225601Z_01_N04302534_RTRIDST_0_NEWS-SECURITY-BINLADEN-DC.html
Posted By: debbie

Re: Pagan Rome's Revival - 05/05/05 11:06 PM

This sorta reminds me of what happened to John the Baptist! Well, they will eventually come after us too, with false charges!!

This is creepy Ikan! And amazing too!!
Posted By: Dora

Re: Pagan Rome's Revival - 05/06/05 03:38 AM

This part of the article amazed me:
Schroen, 63, who is officially retired but continues to work for the CIA as a contractor, said the conversation was a turning point.

"Other than in paramilitary operations, I have never in 32 years heard of an order to kill anyone. And in fact up to that day, my orders and the orders the CIA was operating under were primarily to try and capture bin Laden alive," he said.

Don't you think this tells us there is a different kind of mentality at work here?
Although I have heard civilians who would be
for this very thing, it is a new day in the
"official orders" of things as they are today.

In His Love,
Dora
Posted By: Ikan

Re: Pagan Rome's Revival - 05/06/05 12:18 PM

So true, Debbie & Dora on both your comments. That's what struck home to me too.

Last year a brilliant but reclusive school teacher fascinated me with his researchings on just this subject: the actual re-enactment and re-establishing of long dormant pagan Roman practices in the West.
If we know more of what actually life was like in pagan Roman times, we would be less surprised.
© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church