Welcome to Any of our Visitors / Guests Who May Be Looking Here

Posted By: Daryl

Welcome to Any of our Visitors / Guests Who May Be Looking Here - 07/14/07 01:17 AM

to any of our guests who may be visiting us here. \:\)

As a guest/visitor to Maritime SDA OnLine, you can only see certain forums here.

If you like what you can see, and you would like to see more, then you are more than welcome to register and become a registered member of Maritime SDA OnLine.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Welcome to Any of our Visitors / Guests Who May Be Looking Here - 01/29/08 01:42 AM

Hi DAryl

Re: Welcome to Any of our Visitors / Guests Who May Be Looking Here - 03/02/08 11:24 AM

Hey G'day there! Just having a look around at your SDA forum Group.
I have been a Seventh day Adventist most of my life and am interested in meeting others on the Net of the same faith. I come from New Zealand,Downunder and go to a small country church in Te Aroha...which has a small membership of approximately 15-20 members who reside there.
Anyway..glad to meet you as time goes on...

God bless..

Re: Welcome to Any of our Visitors / Guests Who May Be Looking Here - 03/02/08 03:54 PM

Somebody from there just registered, therefore, if that was you, then welcome to Maritime SDA OnLine, however, if that wasn't you, then click on Register" and follow the directions. \:\)

Re: Welcome to Any of our Visitors / Guests Who May Be Looking Here - 08/10/09 05:18 PM

Hi fellow christians. It is so nice to find such a church that has advanced and indicated all their progress in the website.I appreciate what you have done and wished if all churches[sda] could do the same.I come from kenya.

Re: Welcome to Any of our Visitors / Guests Who May Be Looking Here - 08/10/09 05:21 PM

KINDLY MAY i KNOW THIS,WE HAVE OTHER PLACES IN KENYA WHERE THE GOSPEL HAS NEVER REACHED AND WHENEVER WE WANT TO TAKE THE MESSAGE,WE FACE FINANCIAL CONSTRAINTS,HOW CAN YOU ADVICE ME?

Re: Welcome to Any of our Visitors / Guests Who May Be Looking Here - 08/10/09 05:31 PM

As this isn't the place to be posting this type of post, especially from somebody who isn't registered, please register first and then we will go from there.
© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church