Any Questions, Etc.?

Posted By: Daryl

Any Questions, Etc.? - 07/14/07 01:27 AM

If you as a guest/visitor have any questions to ask about Maritime SDA OnLine, please feel free to ask them here.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Any Questions, Etc.? - 09/29/09 05:05 PM

Dr. Colin Standish is trying to register. When trying to sign in it says username/password does not exist. Please help.
Posted By: Green Cochoa

Re: Any Questions, Etc.? - 09/29/09 05:45 PM

Daryl may be able to provide further assistance to you, but you can check the FAQ for some of the more ordinary troubles.

Originally Posted By: FAQ
This checklist may help you successfully log in:

1) Make sure you are entering your password correctly. Passwords are case-sensitive.
2) Ensure that your browser supports cookies; if so, check the security level you are using. High levels of security restriction in certain browsers will automatically reject cookies. In order to use the key features of these forums, you'll need to accept cookies. The maker of your browser can help you with additional problems you may have with your cookie settings.
3) Completely log out by hitting the Log Out link in the upper right-hand corner of the page, and then log back in again.
4) After logging in, you may have to hit the Reload or Refresh button on your browser to expedite the authentication.
5) If these steps don't work you can try purging your cookies for this site using the My Cookies tool.
6) If you continue to have problems, go to the Log In page and click "Have you forgotten your login information?". Enter your real email address into the Email Address field and a temporary password will be emailed to the email address used for the account setup.

Note that you may still need to be approved by the administrator (Daryl) before you can login. You should receive the approval notice via the email address you registered with. Your first notice should say something like this:

Quote:
Thank you for registering on our forums at http://www.maritime-sda-online.com/forums/ubbthreads.php . For your records, your login information is as follows:

Username: YourName
Password: sample123 Your account needs to be approved by an Administrator before you can log in. You will receive an email once this has been done.

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.

Re: Any Questions, Etc.? - 09/29/09 06:02 PM

Thank you Green Cochoa. I think the problem is that we haven't yet received the approval from Daryl because we haven't received the email.

Thank you.
Posted By: crater

Re: Any Questions, Etc.? - 09/30/09 05:13 AM

I look forward to having Dr. Standish join us.

Re: Any Questions, Etc.? - 09/30/09 08:59 PM

I don't have any registrations that need to be approved, therefore, I will need to know under what username (not the password) you registered under.

Re: Any Questions, Etc.? - 10/01/09 04:39 PM

Feel free to send me an email and I will see about getting you registered from this end.

Re: Any Questions, Etc.? - 10/07/09 09:43 PM

The username was Colin Standish, then I thought maybe it didn't like the space and made it ColinStandish. I do not see an email address to email you at Daryl.

Re: Any Questions, Etc.? - 10/07/09 11:34 PM

Colin Standish should have worked OK, as well as ColinStandish.

Send me an email by clicking on dfawcett@ns.sympatico.ca

Re: Any Questions, Etc.? - 01/26/10 06:22 AM

Hey Daryl, Bill Estey here. I've recently come back a topic that I'm sure has been discused before, but I've never heard any good explanations to date, from within and or outside of the church. The question is in regards to the "slaying of the spirit" expierienced by some of the early advent believers included Mrs. White.It is found in Testimonies volume 1 Chapter V - Opposition of Formal Brethren. please pass this on, I would love to hear some good feadback. It seems strange that satan would would have a counterfeit of something that does not have a genuine. It is also strange that these experiences seem to be only recorded in reference to early believers. I'm really confused on this, because the most feared "presence of the Spirit" to most conserative adventist was experienced by it's early believers and it's Spirit inspired messenger.

Re: Any Questions, Etc.? - 01/28/10 02:51 AM

Hi Bill,

Sounds like a good topic to begin somewhere.

It seems to me that you are a registered member here, therefore, just in case you forgot your user information, I am going to have the forum software send it to you.

Re: Any Questions, Etc.? - 02/10/11 08:11 AM

Originally Posted By: Daryl F
If you as a guest/visitor have any questions to ask about Maritime SDA OnLine, please feel free to ask them here.

Does the Seventh Day Adventist Church have a doctrinal book that describes the denominations teaching on the Trinity? I've read some material produced by Ellen White that would strongly indicate that she never was a Trinitarian and that the church adopted the doctrine of the Trinity after Ellen White died. Some of the things Ellen said are simply not possible within the doctrine of the Trinity. I have looked for something official from the denomination but it appears they have put nothing out there.

Thanks

Re: Any Questions, Etc.? - 02/11/11 04:28 AM

Go to the following link and read from #2-#5 for the official doctrinal position of the SDA Church on the Trinity:

http://www.adventist.org/beliefs/fundamental/index.html

Re: Any Questions, Etc.? - 02/11/11 05:50 AM

I signed up several months ago but forgot the email address I gave - worse yet I think I was granted an account but have no idea what it is to include the username or the password. Is it possible to do it again or is that not possible?

Re: Any Questions, Etc.? - 02/11/11 05:45 PM

Do you remember what month it was, or what username you used?

Re: Any Questions, Etc.? - 02/11/11 05:54 PM

I just noticed that you said you can't remember your username, however, you could click on the Contact Us.... link near the bottom right and send me whatever email address you think you might have used.

Also, if you prefer, feel free to register again and then we will try and match you up with the other one, which, if found, can be merged together into one account.

Re: Any Questions, Etc.? - 08/06/11 10:51 PM

I understand Brother Standish's problem, the new forum won't let me log-in either.
Gerry Buck, it wasn't broke before, why was it fixed?

Re: Any Questions, Etc.? - 08/07/11 04:15 AM

I answered this one via Facebook.

thank you - 02/07/12 11:35 AM

Wonderful
Your site is very helpful...
Thank you...

Re: thank you - 02/25/16 08:24 AM

Merci pour ce site; may God bless you

Re: thank you - 05/07/17 07:06 PM

One of my favorite places! My parents live quite near there, and in fact my dad is in the astronomy club that does the sti-agrzang nights. I go there more looking for birds than insects – in the winter it’s a FANTASTIC place to find ducks, and in the summer avocets and stilts.
© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church