My name is Fritz

Posted By: Redfog

My name is Fritz - 05/13/06 05:33 AM

I see that no one has posted on here so I will. My name is Fritz, and I'm just a dog, though my masters (Redfog and his beautiful wife Sheila) tell me I'm a Miniature Schnauzer. Next to my humans my best friend is a Golden Retriever named Cooper, and then there are the cats which I love to chase, Muffin, C.A.T, Sandy and Taz, who recently was banned from the house because he had litter box issues. There are also two other members of our household, Andrew and Luke, I think they are human though there I times I do wonder....

The humans say that a dogs love for his master reminds them of Gods love. What think ya'll?
Posted By: Daryl

Re: My name is Fritz - 05/14/06 12:56 AM

A big Amen! to your post.

We also have a dog.

We love our dog very, very much.

We also have a cat, which we also love, very, very much.

I will post more about them in separate topics.
Posted By: Redfog

Re: My name is Fritz - 05/14/06 01:27 AM

I know that occasionally you will run across a SDA who thinks pets are a waste of resources and that the money spent on them could be better used to "spread the Gospel". Then there are those PETA types who think having a pet is somehow cruel. And I've also known people who think pets spread disease and should be avoided along with eating meat, dairy etc. And lets face it to properly care for pets does required quite a bit of money, what with food, yearly shots, allergies they might have to be treated for etc., however the joy they bring to our lives is beyond measure. (Fortunately my wife works for a vet so our costs are lower for both food and health care.)

There is the prayer: "Lord make me the person my dog thinks I am". And dog is god spelled backwards, for what it's worth
© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church