Is the Holy Spirit being poured out to the young and old, sons and daughters...

Posted By: Rick H

Is the Holy Spirit being poured out to the young and old, sons and daughters... - 07/22/08 06:04 PM

Many of the people, young and old seem to have a good and expanding understanding being poured out to them of what will be occuring in the end times we are facing. It is my feeling that the truth is being poured out through the Holy Spirit to many, to some even outside the Adventist church...what is everyones opinion...?

Acts 2:17
And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

Acts 2:18
And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Is the Holy Spirit being poured out to the young and old, sons and daughters... - 09/09/08 04:46 PM

In what form is truth being poured out to those outside of the SDA church?
Posted By: D R

Re: Is the Holy Spirit being poured out to the young and old, sons and daughters... - 09/25/08 04:22 PM

it certainly is not being poured out on all SDA members and certainly not on all SDA leaders, but that is for another topic.

and why would the truth not be poured out upon those that are not SDA, is being an SDA a "magic" place to be?
Posted By: woodswalker

Re: Is the Holy Spirit being poured out to the young and old, sons and daughters... - 09/28/08 06:59 AM

Originally Posted By: Anonymous

When ever the Lord guides a soul to the truth, especially those truths peculiar to SDA's, I believe that this is an outpouring of the Holy Spirit. Many have been led to the truth by direct divine intervention. Some have been given literature miraculously. Others are led to these truths by impressions given while studying the Word. Some have been led to the truth through dreams. The Holy Spirit is poured out to guide us into all truth, and to help us share it with others, John 16; Dan. 12:4. The purpose of learning truth is so we can change, do right, become like Christ.
Posted By: Daryl

Re: Is the Holy Spirit being poured out to the young and old, sons and daughters... - 09/30/08 01:31 PM

Does only the open-minded receive this truth that is given by the Holy Spirit in various ways?
Posted By: Rick H

Re: Is the Holy Spirit being poured out to the young and old, sons and daughters... - 04/23/11 02:36 PM

Originally Posted By: Anonymous

May are seeing the truth of the Sabbath, understanding that Sunday has no foundation as a day of worship. I have even heard great sermons from non Adventist on the Heavenly Sanctuary and Christs work there, and even on the state of the dead. So they are being given the truths that Adventist have in their Pillars of truth, but have been somewhat Laodicedian in speading it to others.
© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church