No Revival & Reformation While Abortions Are Taking Place in SDA Hospitals

Posted By: Tammy Roesch

No Revival & Reformation While Abortions Are Taking Place in SDA Hospitals - 03/17/12 05:33 PM

I believe there will never be revival and reformation within the church while abortions are taking place within SDA hospitals.
Posted By: Green Cochoa

Re: No Revival & Reformation While Abortions Are Taking Place in SDA Hospitals - 03/17/12 05:37 PM

Originally Posted By: Tammy Roesch
I believe there will never be revival and reformation within the church while abortions are taking place within SDA hospitals.

That's an interesting belief. What spirit of prophecy statements support it?

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.
Posted By: Tammy Roesch

Re: No Revival & Reformation While Abortions Are Taking Place in SDA Hospitals - 03/17/12 05:45 PM

As a Church, we claim to be the church "that keeps the commandments of God." That is one of the identifying marks of the last day church, right? Is not the 6th Commandment as important as the 4th? I believe it is... If the church started setting aside the Sabbath, people would rise up in arms and they would know that God was not going to work through the Church while it set aside the Sabbath. But somehow people think that it is different with the 6th Commandment....they think that inspite of the stand that the Church takes in favor of abortion, God will still use the Church to finish the work. It is a GRAND deception...
Posted By: Green Cochoa

Re: No Revival & Reformation While Abortions Are Taking Place in SDA Hospitals - 03/18/12 01:01 AM

Originally Posted By: Tammy Roesch
As a Church, we claim to be the church "that keeps the commandments of God." That is one of the identifying marks of the last day church, right? Is not the 6th Commandment as important as the 4th? I believe it is... If the church started setting aside the Sabbath, people would rise up in arms and they would know that God was not going to work through the Church while it set aside the Sabbath. But somehow people think that it is different with the 6th Commandment....they think that inspite of the stand that the Church takes in favor of abortion, God will still use the Church to finish the work. It is a GRAND deception...
Tammy,

I'm sure you don't have any likenesses of Jesus in your home either. That would break the commandments.

Blessings,

Green Cochoa.
Posted By: Nic Samojluk

Re: No Revival & Reformation While Abortions Are Taking Place in SDA Hospitals - 05/23/12 05:52 PM

I agree with Tammy! True revival must include our respect for God's Commandments, including the one which forbids murder. I suggest that you watch the following video which summarizes some of the shocking discoveries I made as I was doing a research on this issue which was an integral part of my doctoral dissertation. The title of the video is: "When Does Human Life Begin?"

What motivated our Adventist Church to offer elective abortions in some of our Adventist hospitals back in 1970—three years before abortion was legalized in the U.S. mainland--in a direct violation of the biblical injunction against murder and in violation of our own Adventist guidelines against elective abortions.

To find out, you need to watch this video which describes some of the most significant discoveries I made about the dramatic shift in our Adventist attitude towards abortion. Some of the things revealed in this video may shock you, but they were harvested from our own Adventist publications, especially our “Ministry” magazine. Watch the Video: ===>

https://vimeo.com/42591590
© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church