History Of The SDA Church In Canada

Posted By: Daryl

History Of The SDA Church In Canada - 12/28/00 07:02 AM

I just received the Canadian Adventist Messenger. This is our church paper for the SDA Church In Canada Union.

Throughout the year 2001, this paper will be bringing us the history of the SDA Church In Canada from the time it was voted to organize the Canadian Union Conference which took place one hundred years ago in 1901.

I will post segments of this article throughout the month of January, 2001.

Feel free to comment throughout this thread.

Happy New Year!

than to receive. (Acts 20:35)

Daryl

Re: History Of The SDA Church In Canada - 02/01/01 12:00 AM

Here is the first instalment.

quote:

"We will start, not at the beginning, but at the time when it was voted to organize the Canadian Union Conference.

The delegates at the Eastern Union Executive Committee meeting in 1901 drew up a constitution in which they defined the bounds of the newly formed Canadian Union Conference's territory, and provided for an executive committee of 11 members.

More later as time permits.

Romans 8:28

Daryl

Re: History Of The SDA Church In Canada - 08/31/06 11:20 PM

I got sidetracked from this topic, and have also since misplaced the information about this, therefore, unless somebody can locate and provide this information from the issue of the Canadian Adventist Messenger that carried this issue, this topic won't be able to go any further.

It's hard to believe that over five years have passed since I first created this topic.
© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church