Henderson Highway Crusades

Posted By: Anonymous

Henderson Highway Crusades - 07/14/00 01:20 AM

I know it's a little early on for this notice, but I wanted to ask you all to pray for it as well.

September 29, 2000 a Bible Crusade will begin at the Winnipeg, Henderson Highway church. I have been praying for an outpouring of the Holy Spirit on our city so that hearts will be prepared and minds opened to the Word of God. Please join me in praying that 450 (or more) souls will be reached for Christ as a result of this Crusade.

------------------
Sarah Moss
*Prayer Changes Things!*

Posted By: Daryl

Re: Henderson Highway Crusades - 09/06/00 04:24 AM

September 29, 2000 will soon be here.

Tell us more about it.

------------------
In His Love, Mercy & Grace

Daryl

Re: Henderson Highway Crusades - 09/08/00 01:48 AM

Very Soon!!! Pastor Jeff Potts is giving the seminar, the meetings are to be Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Wednesday nights. There is a lot of planning going on right now, everything from child care to prayer groups going all the time. September 23 is to be a day of fasting and prayer if anyone "out there" would like to join in with us! We are having an All Power Seminar on September 15-17 to help prepare for the Crusades. They are currently still in the process of choosing music/musicians for the Crusades, there is to be a special music and appeal song every night, of whom I am to be a part!

We have (apparently) mailed brochures to about 1/2 the city inviting them, I'm not sure if they are advertising elsewhere as well or not, but I know they were toying with the idea of a newspaper advertisement at one point.

What would you like to know? Ask, and I will answer to the best of my knowledge.

------------------
Sarah Moss
*Prayer Changes Things!*

Posted By: Daryl

Re: Henderson Highway Crusades - 09/08/00 04:25 AM

We found that most of those that attended did so as a result of the newspaper ads, therefore, I strongly suggest some newspaper ads.

------------------
In His Love, Mercy & Grace

Daryl

Re: Henderson Highway Crusades - 09/08/00 04:59 AM

I'll pass that on to Pastor Jeff! (If he hasn't already done that)

------------------
Sarah Moss
*Prayer Changes Things!*

Posted By: Sarah Moss

Re: Henderson Highway Crusades - 11/15/00 12:25 AM

One final update here! The Crusade is over, and we had a finale with a baptism of 25+ candidates!! Praise God!!! There are also more who are interested in baptism who are currently studying with the pastor. I believe that many hearts were touched, and we must continue to pray that they will remember what they have learned, that they will study and seek the truth and come to acknowledge it and accept it in their lives. I pray that God will continue to work in the lives of all who attended, inspiring them to continually ask questions.

------------------
Sarah Moss
*Prayer Changes Things!*

© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church