New President For The SDA Church In Canada

Posted By: Daryl

New President For The SDA Church In Canada - 11/30/01 04:39 AM

The following was takn in part from an email from the President of the Maritime Conference of the SDA Church:

quote:

Today (November 29) we received confirmation from Elder Daniel Jackson that he has accepted to serve as the president of the SDACC (SDA Church In Canada) effective January 1, 2002.

Because of his obligations at the BC (British Columbia) conference, Elder Jackson is contemplating moving to Ontario only by the end of January 2002.

May the Lord prepare him for this new responsibility as he leads out in the work of the SDA Church in Canada.

Daryl

Posted By: Andrew Marttinen

Re: New President For The SDA Church In Canada - 12/11/01 12:37 AM

Does anyone have information on who Daniel Jackson is?

All I know is that he was senior pastor at Willodale for a year and then got called to be president of a couple of Western conferences. Is he Canadian by birth? Where did he go to school? Does he have family in Canada?

I'll be praying that he receive Divine Wisdom for his task. Hopefully he'll be in Oshawa by the worker's meeting at the end of January so the pastors here can meet him again.

Posted By: Sarah Moss

Re: New President For The SDA Church In Canada - 12/15/01 07:52 AM

I'm pretty sure he is Canadian. He was at the CUC church when I was in high school and I know him to be a very good man. I enjoyed his pastoring, as did many of the students at CUC. I pray that he will work God's will and further the work that needs to be done.
© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church