Cancer Treatments

Posted By: Anonymous

Cancer Treatments - 08/04/00 02:29 AM

Before our server went down, someone (?) had posted a story about a doctor in the states who was forbidden to treat cancer patients because of his "success" with them on a diet/lifestyle change that he implemented. I remember that one of the patients did not follow the "program" exactly and died, so his son notified the AMA of this doctor's alternative treatment and they banned him from treating cancer patients. I would like to read this again. My grandmother has uterine cancer and I have a friend who's dad has prostate cancer. Both are interested in alternative treatments and as I remember this doctor's suggestions were contained in the post, I'd like to forward it to them. If you can help me, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.

------------------
Sarah Moss
*Prayer Changes Things!*

Re: Cancer Treatments - 08/09/00 01:18 AM

Ok. It doesn't seem that anyone knows what I'm talking about, so I'll try a different question - does anyone know of any alternative treatments for cancer that might be of use? Specifically I am requiring information on uterine cancer. I would really appreciate any information you can share.

Thanks.

------------------
Sarah Moss
*Prayer Changes Things!*

Posted By: Daryl

Re: Cancer Treatments - 08/09/00 03:47 AM

You can't remember who posted that story?

Could it have been Brother Ken Parsons?

He has registered but probably hasn't had a chance to post here yet.

I will send him an email.

------------------
In His Love, Mercy & Grace

Daryl Fawcett :)

Posted By: Linda Sutton

Re: Cancer Treatments - 08/09/00 04:30 AM

Forgive me, I know what Sara is asking for. Ed posted it and I thought I would email it, since it is quite long. I just haven't done it because I have been gone most of the day the last few weeks and have forgotten it. I'll get to it soon, but I've got to find it on the hard drive first.

------------------

Re: Cancer Treatments - 08/09/00 04:45 AM

Thank you Sister Linda!

The mystery post has been solved.

------------------

Re: Cancer Treatments - 08/10/00 12:45 AM

Thank you all and especially Linda! I I have received it now, and took the precaution of printing it as well so next time I will know where to look.

------------------
Sarah Moss
*Prayer Changes Things!*

Re: Cancer Treatments - 08/10/00 01:26 AM

If it would be beneficial to others, perhaps it would be a good idea to post it here also?

------------------

Re: Cancer Treatments - 08/14/00 09:51 PM

I too would like to see it reposted here. I did not see it the last time.

By the way I can give you all kinds of information and may be able to help with the cancer and prostate problems so get in touch with me by sending an e-mail to bonnieparson@yahoo.com
Ken Parsons

Re: Cancer Treatments - 08/14/00 11:02 PM

Welcome back Brother Ken!

I hope you are feeling better.

------------------

Posted By: Linda Sutton

Re: Cancer Treatments - 08/15/00 02:37 AM

For those who are looking for the information requisted by Sara Moss, I have posted it under the topic "Natural Cancer Treatment."

------------------

© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church