Looking for Natural Remedy for spot on face

Posted By: Anonymous

Looking for Natural Remedy for spot on face - 10/15/00 12:45 AM

Does anyone know of something I can make at home to get a sort of growth on my face to go away....I don't know if I can describe it but it has been there for maybe 2 or more years...does not change...one on both side of face in same area. Just a little rough spot like thing, it is not very big...mainly flat. It does not hurt. I have scratched it off before but it keeps coming back....

In The Blessed Hope

Avalee

Posted By: Catherine

Re: Looking for Natural Remedy for spot on face - 11/02/00 03:55 AM

Avalee,

There is a mineral/herbal preparation called C-Herb that is excellent for removing moles, warts, and even skin cancer, that might help. But I suppose it would depend on what those spots are. It stimulates the immune system to attack and destroy the spot that it is applied to. You can order it from Dave Carpenter, ND (a naturopathic doctor), in Idaho, at 208-529-0384. You would want to ask for the topical C-Herb, as it also comes in an internal preparation to fight fungal infections. It is rather expensive, but very effective.

------------------
The Lord is the strength of my life and my portion forever.

[This message has been edited by Cathy Sears (edited November 01, 2000).]

Re: Looking for Natural Remedy for spot on face - 11/02/00 09:32 AM

Thank you Cathy for this information. I will save it and look into it.

In The Blessed Hope

Avalee

Re: Looking for Natural Remedy for spot on face - 11/25/00 06:11 AM

Avalee,
I just got into this forum and read your article, so it is rather late.
From your discription it sounds like you have basal cell carcinoma( I can not tell you for sure), you should not fool around with any kind of ointment or so called natural remedy because there isn't any if this is basal cell carcinoma. You should go see a dermatologist and have it checked out. It may need to be removed and biopsied.

Won

Posted By: Catherine

Re: Looking for Natural Remedy for spot on face - 11/27/00 06:20 PM

I have seen C-herb work. Anything that will cause your own immune system to attack and destroy whatever it is applied to will be better than anything a doctor could do. Personally, if I had skin cancer, I would use C-herb for it.

However, I would also urge Avalee to see a doctor for this. If she already used the C-herb and it did get rid of the cancer, at least then she would know for sure it was gone.

------------------
The Lord is the strength of my life and my portion forever.

© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church