"How's Your Health" Questionnaire - The Cause

Posted By: Daryl

"How's Your Health" Questionnaire - The Cause - 05/19/02 07:02 PM

Now that you know how you did on The Problem, now it is time to see how you do on The Cause.

The cause of almost every physical problem is improper diet and lifestyle. So now let's evaluate your eating and exercising habits to determine if they will produce superior health or sickness and disease.

"How's Your Health" Questionnaire - The Cause

_______ 1. Do you eat the dead, cooked flesh of animals? If never, give yourself a 0. If you eat animal flesh everyday, give yourself a 5. If only occasionally, give yourself a rating of 1-4 depending on frequency.

_______ 2. Do you consume dairy products, milk, or cheese? If never, give yourself a 0. If you consume them every day, give yourself a 5. If only occasionally, give yourself a 1-4 depending upon how often.

_______ 3. Do you consume products containing refined sugar? If never, give yourself a 0. If you consume them every day, give yourself a 5. If only occasionally, give yourself a 1-4 depending upon how often.

_______ 4. Do you eat foods containing white flour and table salt? If never, you get a 0. If every day, you get a 5. If occasionally, give yourself a 1-4 depending how frequently.

_______ 5. Do you consume products containing caffeine? If never, you get a 0. If every day, you get a 5. If occasionally, give yourself a 1-4 depending how frequently.

_______ 6. Do you have a daily exercise program? If yes, give yourself a 0. If you never exercise, give yourself a 5. If you exercise occasionally, give yourself a 1-4 rating depending on how oftern you exercise.

Now add up your scores from the above six questions and either post your total score here, by private message, or by email. Total possible scores would be between 0 to 30.

As I receive your responses, I will share them here like I did in the other one.

After I have received a substantial number of replies, I will tell you what they mean.

Re: "How's Your Health" Questionnaire - The Cause - 05/22/02 03:39 AM

The responses are beginning to arrive.

Response #1 = a score of 2.

Response #2 = a score of 16.

That's all I have received so far.

Who is next?

Posted By: Amelia

Re: "How's Your Health" Questionnaire - The Cause - 05/22/02 03:56 AM

Daryl, I sent you mine in a PM. But if you missed it, the total was 7.

Amelia

Re: "How's Your Health" Questionnaire - The Cause - 05/23/02 04:53 AM

Thank you, Amelia.

I was about to post it here as response #3.

Another person also responded, response #4, with a score of 17.

© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church