What's The Story on Aspertame?

Posted By: Daryl

What's The Story on Aspertame? - 04/27/07 01:16 PM

What's the story on aspertame? (I don't know whether or not the word is spelled correctly, as I am spelling it the way BBD did in another topic).

Is it better or worse than sugar?
Posted By: D R

Re: What's The Story on Aspertame? - 04/27/07 10:31 PM

spelling correction (oops) I misspelled the word in th eprevious post. It should be Aspartame
with only a few minutes you can find amazing information on the internet about the POISON Aspartame. Check out http://www.sweetpoison.com/aspartame-information.html
other additives are also POISON and we should educate the church to understand what we are putting into our bodies.

Re: What's The Story on Aspertame? - 02/07/08 03:27 AM

poison DANGER ! PLEASE study the ASPERTAME LIES! This product should be BURNED!!!!! please respond to this topic, it could save your life and that of your friends and FAMILY, or does anybody have the @#$^ (nerve) to challange their lifestyles?????
Posted By: vastergotland

Re: What's The Story on Aspertame? - 02/07/08 12:23 PM

Good thing we have honey to sweeten our food.
Posted By: fun2believe

Re: What's The Story on Aspertame? - 02/07/08 10:19 PM

Burned? That sounds a little draconian doesn't it? Let's burn things at the stake, sure, that sounds good. Like the puritans.

All things in moderation, right?

Or maybe not?

Re: What's The Story on Aspertame? - 02/08/08 01:43 AM

Come on now fun2, what fun would fireworks and candles be if we didnt put fire to them? Not every fire has to involve a stake.

Re: What's The Story on Aspertame? - 02/09/08 05:42 AM

interesting that no one seems to take this aspertame seriously. Have you checked the ingredients on the food that you eat? How about the foods that your young kids eat? (of course if you have young kids)

Re: What's The Story on Aspertame? - 02/09/08 11:15 AM

Do you expect us to freak out about it?
Posted By: Faith

Re: What's The Story on Aspertame? - 02/09/08 11:20 PM

I haven't eaten aspartame for years since I read about the serious effects it can have on the human system. Of all the research I did the only positive comments or studies on aspartame were funded by the aspartame industry. It is not a food substance but it is in lots of foods. I read food labels for every new product I buy and if aspartame is an ingredient it goes back on the shelf. Some months ago I hosted a family party and made a sugar-free brownie dessert for the diabetics. I made up a vanilla pudding sweetened with aspartame and "iced" the brownies with the mixture. The brownies were not all eaten and I placed them in a tupperware container and forgot about them for a couple of days (as we don't consume aspartame products). I was going to give them to my diabetic brother-in-law because he liked them so much but when I opened the cover the chemical smell from the pudding was so overwhelming I almost gagged. The garbage can got the brownies because I was afraid I'd poison my husband's brother. Read about it on the site http://www.sweetpoison.com/aspartame-information.html that BBD posted above and find out for yourself. BTW, it is recommended not to give aspartame at all to children under the age of 12.
Posted By: crater

Re: What's The Story on Aspertame? - 02/10/08 02:59 AM

Originally Posted By: fun2believe
Burned? That sounds a little draconian doesn't it? Let's burn things at the stake, sure, that sounds good. Like the puritans.

All things in moderation, right?

Or maybe not?

I didn't know that Puritans burned anyone at the "stake".

It is my understanding that their primary form of execution was hanging, though I believe that dunking / drowning, stoning or pressing, or a whipping and banished may have been administered. Perhaps we shouldn't give Puritans such a "bum rap"?

Re: What's The Story on Aspertame? - 03/06/08 05:59 AM

yes västergötland I do expect that when truth is shown that people should as you say "freak out about it". This subject of food adetives is truly a life and death item. Cancer is not caused by steam distilled water, vegetables and sunshine...
Just like that old 70's song "Freak Out". \:\)

Re: What's The Story on Aspertame? - 03/06/08 10:50 AM

Acctually, cancer is caused by sunshine.

Re: What's The Story on Aspertame? - 09/16/08 03:25 PM

No, cancer is not "caused by sunshine" that is like saying Drowning is caused by water. \:\)

Re: What's The Story on Aspertame? - 09/16/08 03:27 PM

Seriously take a look at the additive Aspertame it is 100% scarey! The only reason it is on the market is because of MONEY! the major corporations of America (the world) are demanding more money and by having addictive additives in foods, these corporate croonies are getting more money from the serfs.

Re: What's The Story on Aspertame? - 09/16/08 03:28 PM

Once we know the truth about foods, and if we still eat them, is this not a sin against God by defiling his temple, our bodies? Is the eating of these poisons not only similar but even worse than eating unclean foods??
Posted By: Daryl

Re: What's The Story on Aspertame? - 09/22/08 11:48 PM

Cancer isn't caused by sunshine, but by what we place into our bodies in the form of the type of food that affects the acid-akaline factor in our bodies, as was clearly presented at campmeeting by our two Maritime resident naturalpaths.

This, by the way, could/should be a separate topic from this one.
© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church