Cancer Free Story the Natural Way

Posted By: Daryl

Cancer Free Story the Natural Way - 02/25/12 05:08 AM

I saw this in Facebook that was posted by Tammy Roesch:
Originally Posted By: Tammy Roesch at Facebook
Last week, I received a phone call from a woman who said that 10 years ago, she had brought her father who had colon/lymph gland cancer, for the 3rd time, to our store, because the Dr.'s had given him up to die...told him he had 6 months to live. She said we told her to get him started on Better Than Greens, Silymarin (for the liver) and Floressence Tea (Cancer Tea). She said they did it and 3 months later went back to the Dr. and the Dr. was confused...said they didn't understand what was happening, that the cancer was shrinking...and told them to keep doing whatever they were doing....they did... She said that her father is alive still today, been 10 years, CANCER FREE! Praise God!
Posted By: Colin

Re: Cancer Free Story the Natural Way - 02/25/12 03:22 PM

Yes, certain herbs & fruits have cancer preventative properties - apricot pips/kernels being also very helpful.

Last I saw, the US has banned natural preventative clinics run by doctors of medicine, but the personal usage hasn't been stopped, yet. Australia has banned commercial import of apricot kernels, but personal use doses may be carried in, unless that's changed, too, by now.

I'm not going to go into the details of the latest EU directive (not quite an executive order like the White House would) against natural supplements - the second attempt in 10 years: the first got reversed by concerted court action at the European Court of Justice, led by the London-based Alliance of Natural Health, itself led by a Dr. Verkerk. They are leading, again, but we'll see.

Again, preventing cancer is quite possible, using natural supplements, but curing cancer is impossible, medicinally or with whatever else one uses like teas.
Posted By: gordonb1

Re: Cancer Free Story the Natural Way - 02/25/12 10:11 PM

Originally Posted By: Colin
curing cancer is impossible, medicinally or with whatever else one uses like teas.

Who declared it impossible Colin?

Re: Cancer Free Story the Natural Way - 02/26/12 01:04 AM

It's possible to reduce it and remove it, therapeutically and/or by surgery, and even keep it away altogether if you're really lucky: cure it? - not even chemo, etc, cures cancer, but prevention is possible.

Now, pharmaceuticals have licensed exclusive use for themselves of "cure cancer" - or the idea of it, with their medicines, but their intellectual property rights have little to do with real health, not so? What it takes to attempt to handle cancer is preventative therapies - none guarranteed, either

Re: Cancer Free Story the Natural Way - 02/26/12 01:37 AM

Not even chemo?

Well, of course - that's poison.

"preventative therapies - none guarranteed, either"

But who declared that Colin?

Re: Cancer Free Story the Natural Way - 02/26/12 07:13 AM

The nature of the beast, gordon...: nothing's certain.

It's both my opinion and common sense. smile

Re: Cancer Free Story the Natural Way - 02/26/12 09:03 PM

...yes, my opinion - that was late last night! - but it's the advice I've received from suppliers of natural & herbal supplements. Don't use the word "cure", and speak of prevention instead.

Also, prevention is an attempt, not a guarrantee. God is in control!

Re: Cancer Free Story the Natural Way - 02/26/12 11:38 PM

... it's the advice I've received from suppliers of natural & herbal supplements.

That would explain your doubt Colin, thanks for sharing the source.

Re: Cancer Free Story the Natural Way - 02/27/12 09:26 PM

It is my understanding that by law they are not supposed to make any claims that they cure any type of disease.

...yes, my opinion - that was late last night! - but it's the advice I've received from suppliers of natural & herbal supplements. Don't use the word "cure", and speak of prevention instead.

Also, prevention is an attempt, not a guarrantee. God is in control!

Re: Cancer Free Story the Natural Way - 02/28/12 04:59 AM

Doubt, gordonb1? Yes, Daryl is correct that the law restricts the claims they can make: basically, not having been tested in labs & trials, natural supplements have no scientific and legal proof of benefits.

As for those supplements, it's up to God just like it is with medicine, so there's no issue of doubt or guarrantee. Yes, trust in God is what one can claim for that is what we definitely do do. smile
Posted By: Elle

Re: Cancer Free Story the Natural Way - 02/28/12 06:04 AM

If I understand Colin's point correctly, I agree no diet, Vitamin or mineral supplementation, or ideal lifestyle can cure cancer. G-d is the healer and even can heal without any of those things.

Don't get me wrong, I do believe in eating G-d's wholesome foods in it simplest form -- as much raw being ideal, including all the other 7 lifestyle laws.

The thing is, the spirit is what heals or destroy. I have heard of many sick people reforming and getting sicker. At times they dragged their whole family in their path of destruction all because their spirit was out of fear and being judgmental towards others.

The goal shouldn't be healing but surrendering our life to Jesus and accepting His will whether it be.

In 2009, I heard a live testimony of Gloria Bentzinger who had brain Tumor. This is one of the cancers that are rare to recover from. They had scheduled to operate on her, and conducted another MRI just prior to the surgery, and it totally disappeared. What happened? She didn't go to Weimar and follow the NEWSTART program, or whatever. She simply surrendered to Jesus. And for some reason in His wisdom, He saw fit to heal her.

You can read her testimony here and find it on page 8. http://www.adventistarchives.org/docs/RH/RH19970116-V174-03__C.pdf

Here's a quote of what she learned from her experience :

"Our twisted views on the priority of immediate physical healing override the more important emotional and spiritual healing that God gives. My encounter with God when I submitted to His will was the most beautiful part of my experience. The tumor disappearing was just the "icing on the cake".

Re: Cancer Free Story the Natural Way - 02/28/12 07:58 AM

Hi Colin, all that chemo has been tested in labs & trials and can't claim to cure either. Ask a neurosurgeon or an honest oncologist.

Why would one take supplements?

Find the cause and address it, remove it, change it.

MDs & PhDs won't touch this because it's not their field.

Re: Cancer Free Story the Natural Way - 02/28/12 08:05 PM

Most cancer is easily cured and prevented. Physiologically, anyway. Much harder mentally.

You don't need magic pills.
You don't need magic herbs.

You just need to follow what God (or -o- for some) has instructed us. Can we expect -o- to heal us if we violate --s laws?
A variety of fresh fruits, vegetables, nuts, and grains prepared in as simple a manner as possible....

Very, very, few are willing to do that. But those who are willing, experience health much more abundantly. And those selling potions get very upset. Besides those who make food their god.
© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church