BelleVita: Is this a good option for detox?

Posted By: Alchemy

BelleVita: Is this a good option for detox? - 06/20/15 04:46 PM

I just recently found out about BelleVita. Is this a good 10 day detox option?
Posted By: Johann

Re: BelleVita: Is this a good option for detox? - 06/20/15 08:32 PM

Originally Posted By: Alchemy

BelleVita contains good olive oil, but then it also has vinegar in it.

Here is the readon I wouldn't touch it:

Quote:
The salads are prepared with oil and vinegar, fermentation takes place in the stomach, and the food does not digest, but decays or putrefies; as a consequence, the blood is not nourished, but becomes filled with impurities, and liver and kidney difficulties appear.—Letter 9, 1887{CD 345.6}

There was a time when I was in a situation similar in some respects to yours. I had indulged the desire for vinegar. But I resolved with the help of God to overcome this appetite. I fought the temptation, determined not to be mastered by this habit.{CD 485.1}
For weeks I was very sick; but I kept saying over and over, The Lord knows all about it. If I die, I die; but I will not yield to this desire. The struggle continued, and I was sorely afflicted for many weeks. All thought that it was impossible for me to live. You may be sure we sought the Lord very earnestly. The most fervent prayers were offered for my recovery. I continued to resist the desire for vinegar, and at last I conquered. Now I have no inclination to taste anything of the kind. This experience has been of great value to me in many ways. I obtained a complete victory.{CD 485.2}
I relate this experience to you for your help and encouragement. I have faith, my sister, that you can come through this trial, and reveal that God is the helper of His children in every time of need. If you determine to conquer this habit, and will fight it perseveringly, you can obtain an experience of the highest value. When you set your will resolutely to break off this indulgence, you will have the help you need from God. Try it, my sister.{CD 485.3}
As long as you acknowledge this habit by indulging it, Satan will retain his hold on your will, and bring it into obedience to himself. But if you will determine to overcome, the Lord will heal you, and will give you strength to resist every temptation. Ever remember that Christ is your Saviour and Keeper.—Letter 70, 1911{CD 485.4}

Re: BelleVita: Is this a good option for detox? - 06/20/15 09:26 PM

Originally Posted By: Alchemy

It is important we examine what we put into our stomachs as well as into our brains before we are fully convinced.

Re: BelleVita: Is this a good option for detox? - 06/21/15 04:47 AM

Blessings Johann,

I appreciate the post and info. But, the Belle Vita I am talking about is a health resort run by Danny Viera. I may have spelled something wrong, if so, I apologize.

Hopefully this will help;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8msYqx_zUM

Re: BelleVita: Is this a good option for detox? - 06/21/15 11:43 AM

It is confusing that the health resort and a very different medication carry the same name.

Re: BelleVita: Is this a good option for detox? - 06/30/15 06:29 AM

Understood Johann,

I appreciate your post all the same.
© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church