Testing Members Posting Privileges

Posted By: Tammy Roesch

Testing Members Posting Privileges - 04/08/06 02:03 AM

This is Daryl Fawcett testing Tammy's posting privileges.

I will be using this topic to test anybody else who may also be having a problem.

The Control Panel allows me to become any member that I may need to become, which will only be used for testing purposes.
Posted By: vastergotland

Re: Testing Members Posting Privileges - 04/08/06 06:44 PM

So if at some time everybody starts to agree with Daryl, despite previous level of agreement...
Posted By: Daryl

Re: Testing Members Posting Privileges - 04/08/06 10:52 PM

You are funny, Thomas.
Posted By: Murian

Re: Testing Members Posting Privileges - 04/27/06 12:26 AM

I am now posting as this user to test both this user's access and posting privileges as this user seems to be able to log on.

Seems to be working ok here though.

Daryl Fawcett posting as Murian.

Re: Testing Members Posting Privileges - 05/07/06 05:35 PM

I did a notify forum moderators test on the previous post, therefore, forum moderators, please ignore.
Posted By: Barb Loman

Re: Testing Members Posting Privileges - 07/07/07 05:05 AM

Hi Daryl, Thanks for being so patient with that Barb Loman who has so much trouble getting in here. Just testing that I can post. Actually we are going to Canada in August and Alaska and the States for 10 weeks.

Just the thought of going that long is daunting so I wont be catching up with anyone. Just longing to see lots of wild life.

barb loman

Re: Testing Members Posting Privileges - 07/07/07 01:31 PM

I am happy to see you have posted OK here. \:\)

What part of Canada will you be visiting and when?
© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church