Lovely Voice and a Lovely Song

Posted By: Daryl

Lovely Voice and a Lovely Song - 11/30/15 06:52 PM

Intense Beauty Set To Music

Absolutely blown away by the maturity and beauty in her voice. Video courtesy of Melissa Mercier

Posted by Love What Matters on Tuesday, October 27, 2015
Posted By: Alchemy

Re: Lovely Voice and a Lovely Song - 12/15/15 10:36 AM

A very worldly message of today.

Amazing that the little girls voice sounds so mature. I wonder if she will maintain that voice as she grows up.

As someone who was destitute and homeless myself, the homeless truly need the Gospel. Most don't know or even care about their being destitute and homeless. They just want others to care about it.
Posted By: kland

Re: Lovely Voice and a Lovely Song - 12/17/15 02:35 AM

Her voice talking sounds much different than the voice singing. The voice singing sounds from someone grown up with more "volume" behind it. Was this a lip-sync?
Posted By: Daryl

Re: Lovely Voice and a Lovely Song - 12/18/15 06:26 PM

Originally Posted By: kland
Her voice talking sounds much different than the voice singing. The voice singing sounds from someone grown up with more "volume" behind it. Was this a lip-sync?

Could have been, but I doubt it.
Posted By: Charity

Re: Lovely Voice and a Lovely Song - 12/31/15 03:50 AM

Someone else sent me this a while back. It's the real thing as far as I know. Reminds me of some of the singing by Fountainview. I "discovered" Fountainview's inspiring youth at a Rural Retreat campmeeting in SW Virginia five years ago. Some of the most heavenly music I've ever heard.
Posted By: Alchemy

Re: Lovely Voice and a Lovely Song - 01/19/16 06:19 AM

Originally Posted By: Mark Shipowick
Someone else sent me this a while back. It's the real thing as far as I know. Reminds me of some of the singing by Fountainview. I "discovered" Fountainview's inspiring youth at a Rural Retreat campmeeting in SW Virginia five years ago. Some of the most heavenly music I've ever heard.

I have truly been blessed by Fountainview's ministry.
Posted By: James Peterson

Re: Lovely Voice and a Lovely Song - 07/19/19 02:25 AM

NAOMI STRIEMER

Naomi Striemer has been nominated for multiple Christian music awards, received CCM radio chart success and has written a best-selling book titled Backstage Pass which documents her journey from the world of pop music to Christian music ministry. She can be found touring the world, with concerts and special speaking engagements.

Striemer is an Ambassador for Compassion Child Sponsorships worldwide and the Hope Channel. You can visit her website for more information, perhaps if you would like to invite her to your Church.

What I know now (Official music video):

///

Re: Lovely Voice and a Lovely Song - 07/19/19 02:50 AM

Originally Posted by Daryl
Intense Beauty Set To Music
Absolutely blown away by the maturity and beauty in her voice. Video courtesy of Melissa Mercier
Posted by Love What Matters on Tuesday, October 27, 2015

I searched patiently and diligently for the video but apparently it was deleted or maybe I didn't search well enough. Instead I found this amazing one with the following caption:

• "i was searching for a train station. The kind you rarely see. Small. Countryside. We found it. And by accident, found something else. Someone else. Miyako. The station master. I watched her smile at each exiting passenger. Then, noticed her wave at the departing one-car train. Then, surprisingly, she continued waving. She waved until there was no trace left of the distant train. No one witnessed her, except, well, me.

In that short span, my love and wonder of life was renewed. When i spoke to her later, she said at first she felt so shy. and hardly waved at all. Slowly, over time, she began doing something she neither needed to do, nor imagined she ever would. So, this is Miyako, master of a tiny station in the middle of nowhere Japan who attends to every train and passenger that passes by."

--- from Love What Matters: Miyako video

The girl in the video reminds me strongly of the Church of Christ represented by the disciples on His last day on earth, how they talked with Him on the mountain and looked earnestly up to heaven as He ascended.

• "Now when He had spoken these things, while they watched, He was taken up, and a cloud received Him out of their sight. And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as He went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel, who also said, Men of Galilee, why do you stand gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will so come in like manner as you saw Him go into heaven."

--- Acts 1:9-11

///

Re: Lovely Voice and a Lovely Song - 07/19/19 05:27 AM

NAOMI STRIEMER

Naomi Striemer has been nominated for multiple Christian music awards, received CCM radio chart success and has written a best-selling book titled Backstage Pass which documents her journey from the world of pop music to Christian music ministry. She can be found touring the world, with concerts and special speaking engagements.

Striemer is an Ambassador for Compassion Child Sponsorships worldwide and the Hope Channel. You can visit her website for more information, perhaps if you would like to invite her to your Church.

What I know now (Official music video)

///
© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church