An Attack Upon the Life of Linda Shelton

Posted By: Daryl

An Attack Upon the Life of Linda Shelton - 05/17/14 04:40 AM

The following was posted over at Advent Talk:
Quote:
An attack upon the life of Linda Shelton has taken place. The house where she was staying, in Florida, was broken into and damaged. The police were notified and investigated the break-in. Both the front door and one of the windows were damaged. There was also damage within the house. The house was dusted for finger prints. The police are taking this situation very seriously.

It appears that the reason behind the crime was not theft. It was actually an attempt upon Linda’s life. She was poisoned with a combination of substances including arsenic. She is currently under the care of a physician and her treatment and its cause are being documented. The police in Florida will receive a copy of all medical information. This incident has been ruled out as accidental and clearly appears to give proof of attempted murder. Without medical intervention the result could have been death.

On Linda’s behalf, I solicit your prayers for her recovery and protection.

Re: An Attack Upon the Life of Linda Shelton - 05/17/14 01:49 PM

Another attack on her life happened yesterday per another post from Advent Talk, quoted below:
Quote:
I have received information that a second attempt was made yesterday, at another location where Linda had fled for safety. The individual orchestrating these attacks upon Linda has become desperate and has much to gain from permanently silencing her. I am not at liberty to give more details, other than to confirm that again the means of choice was poison. Linda is a great believer in the power of intercessory prayer and requests your intercession upon her behalf. This is a very serious situation. Personally, I am praying for her healing physically, protection spiritually and that the Lord will place a hedge of angels around her. At this point prayer, faith in the Lord and publically sharing information concerning this situation is her only defense. Please uplift Linda in prayer and ask your local SDA community to join you in this intercessory campaign to bind evil and seek protection. I believe the Lord still has a work for Linda to do on this earth and that the Devil is using a wolf in sheep’s clothing to attempt to silence her permanently.
Posted By: Rosangela

Re: An Attack Upon the Life of Linda Shelton - 05/18/14 02:04 AM

What a strange thing!

Re: An Attack Upon the Life of Linda Shelton - 05/18/14 02:09 AM

Yes, very strange.

I could do some surmising, but decided to simply pray for her protection and that whoever is responsible for this, be it one or more individuals, be caught and prosecuted.

Re: An Attack Upon the Life of Linda Shelton - 05/21/14 02:11 AM

I recently learned that Linda fled to another country where the 2nd attempt on her life had taken place.

Somebody obviously wants her dead no matter where she flees for safety.
Posted By: Avalee

Re: An Attack Upon the Life of Linda Shelton - 05/22/14 02:13 AM

I am just now reading this about Linda Shelton. This is awful. Poor Linda.

I did a search with Google about this and have been reading about it. I just read that Danny Shelton, who remarried after divorcing Linda, is now divorced from Brandy. Is there any truth in this? A bit off topic but maybe not in the long run of things.
Posted By: Avalee

Re: An Attack Upon the Life of Linda Shelton - 05/22/14 07:14 AM

Since I posted my last post I have found my answer so there is no need for my post to be responded to. I tried to delete my post but it seems the edit time has expired.
Posted By: Johann

Re: An Attack Upon the Life of Linda Shelton - 05/22/14 03:02 PM

It must be about five years since Danny Shelton divorced Brandy, his third wife.

Re: An Attack Upon the Life of Linda Shelton - 05/22/14 05:11 PM

Originally Posted By: Daryl
I recently learned that Linda fled to another country where the 2nd attempt on her life had taken place.

Somebody obviously wants her dead no matter where she flees for safety.

Linda has had to live in fear now for the past 10 years.

It appears important to someone that Linda does not survive the final court case in connection with her divorce. If she is no longer alive the court case will be dismissed and nobody gets Linda's share.

Re: An Attack Upon the Life of Linda Shelton - 05/23/14 12:55 AM

Linda used four bottles of activated charcoal to save her life from the deadly arsenic in her body. The police take it seriously and seem eager to investigate.

Re: An Attack Upon the Life of Linda Shelton - 05/24/14 05:04 AM

I hope the person/s behind this will get caught and persecuted to the full extent of the law.
Posted By: APL

Re: An Attack Upon the Life of Linda Shelton - 05/24/14 06:47 AM

I hope the person/s behind this will get caught and persecuted to the full extent of the law.

Daryl - do you really mean that they should be "persecuted"? Hmmmm....

Re: An Attack Upon the Life of Linda Shelton - 05/24/14 01:13 PM

I intended to say "prosecuted." blush

Re: An Attack Upon the Life of Linda Shelton - 05/26/14 02:56 AM

Linda just posted the following on Facebook:
Originally Posted By: Linda Shelton
Hello Dear Friends & Family,

I would like to share with you an urgent prayer request, and also some background information to this prayer request. The last couple of weeks have been tragic, to say the least. A number of attempts were made to take my life through poisoning. As a result I was confirmed by a medical doctor to have life threatening amounts of arsenic, aphrodisiacs and radiation in my body.

About 10 years ago my world came crashing down when my husband falsely accused me of spiritual adultery and adultery. These terms have devastating effects to anyone in ministry, as I was, and it caused a major scandal in the Church. The Bylaws of our corporation allowed him, as President of 3ABN, to hire and fire his Vice-Presidents for any or no reason. Almost immediately I was without "a voice" to counteract the lies which were being circulated about me, other than my website. Yet the TV, Radio, website, mailing list, prayer line, etc. were used to destroy my reputation. Claims were made that I had met with a small committee to the Board of Directors prior to this action. This is not true. I was fired by my husband without the ability to meet with any of the Board members. When I pursued this opportunity, I was directed to the 3ABN attorney.

Strangely, Dan said to me, "They said they will follow you the rest of your life." Others claim that Dan said similar things to them. I began to have break-ins to my place of residence the same week that Dan and I separated. During the last ten years my place of residence has suffered damage and theft. It was used as a vehicle to send threatening messages to me.

There was evidence my phones and computer were bugged. I moved from my home in Springfield, Illinois because of the intensity of the thug activity. Eventually, my beloved dog, Sheltie, was poisoned. Before he died he was thrown over the balcony, by a thug, of my second story condominium while he was momentarily resting outside of my door on the porch.

I have been in court with my ex-husband for ten years with the intent of acquiring a fair marital settlement. The truth about my exit will be revealed in these court documents. The case, in my opinion, has had a number of unnecessary delays including Protective Orders imposed by DS and his attorneys.

However, the case is now nearing it's conclusion. I have reason to believe that a portion of 3ABN's funds are being misused. I say this with caution, as I love 3ABN.

Truth, however difficult, is liberating. Many, many people have suffered as the result of our divorce, and also the false claims made about me. It has always been my intent to reveal the truth as the documentation was made available. But now...considering the circumstances, there's no better time than the present.

It was painful to discover that Dan's soon wife to be, made her appearance at 3ABN the same week we separated, according to the reports given to me. It was also very painful when Dan married one 24 years his junior, one who's vocation was that of a nude dancer. The marriage lasted 3 years. Dan is the caretaker of Brandy's child, who was born just 4 years before our divorce. The parentage of this child is in question.

Mabel Dunbar, a professional who works with abused women, shared with me that prisons of literally full of men who have killed their wives. She counsels that the very best thing to do is to make the truth plain to the people. This is the best safety net for a woman in danger. I cannot prove that the thugs have been paid for or appointed by my ex-husband, so I am not stating that he is the one behind the dangerous activity. But the facts I do know, I share.

I have nearly completed a book about my life. Although it shares the good times and the bad, it is glorifying to the Lord. But in the case that my life is cut short, the painful facts about the scandal I have shared with you. May no other woman on earth have to endure what I have had to endure. I do hope and pray that some changes can be made which prevent such a violation of human rights.

So my prayer request is that myself and my family will be protected from the unsavory characters that have and are abusing my life. It is prayer that has protected my life thus far.

Although you do not see me on the screen anymore, many of your faces I can still see. Meeting you and ministering to you was always my greatest love. May God's richest blessings continue to be yours!

His love & mine, Linda
Posted By: daylily

Re: An Attack Upon the Life of Linda Shelton - 05/26/14 04:41 AM

Heartbreaking!

Re: An Attack Upon the Life of Linda Shelton - 05/26/14 04:43 AM

We all need to pray for God's protection over Linda Shelton.

Re: An Attack Upon the Life of Linda Shelton - 06/02/14 02:27 PM

This was posted three hours ago:
Originally Posted By: Linda Shelton on Facebook
THANK YOU SO VERY, VERY MUCH for your prayers and concern! God has been incredibly good to me and is taking care of me...as always! (We all live and breath because of His tender Grace and Mercy!)

I will survive this. There are some very good treatments for poisoning. It does take some time as the body continues to empty itself of the toxins. So I am still taking activated charcoal everyday. (Incredible stuff!)

The police in Florida have escalated this incident to a major crime investigation. Please pray with me that the villains can be caught. (It is a strange age in which we are living. The value of life gets less and less in America.)

My prayer everyday is that I can fulfill my mission for God in planet earth. It's the Main Thing! Although we go through a variety of situations good and bad, we can still be a Witness! And our circumstances and situations have the ability to reveal important truths to us...about God, about life and about ourselves. So valuable!

So have a Great day today...and help make someone else's day Great too! Sending Hugs and Prayers your way!! Linda
Posted By: His child

Re: An Attack Upon the Life of Linda Shelton - 06/08/14 04:06 AM

Wow!

My heart goes out to Linda and Danny.

And the Lord's work that they both have done through the years that is surely going to be caught-up in this case.

Since their personal troubles have impacted the Lord's work at and through 3ABN, my prayer is that God's will be done to His glory.

I stopped regularly watching 3ABN years ago. It was hypocritical to talk about not taking a 10% discount on God's commandments (keeping 9 out of 10) concerning Sabbath vs Sunday and then for the president to take a 10% discount (divorce for spiritual adultery) while having those happy family commercials and marriage counseling programs to put forth a Christian Family front.

Remembering Danny's comments about Jim Baker and seeing Satan making a similar attack on Danny and his fall was too much.

The big picture: Oh that God would take control of that ministry and use it to finish the work rather than let it have a form of godliness and deny the power of God.

My prayer: God's will be done.

Re: An Attack Upon the Life of Linda Shelton - 06/08/14 03:46 PM

The second hearing with the new judge is scheduled for Wednesday. Linda tells me she is still requesting your prayers.

The new judge was appointed about 6 months ago after the old one retired.
Posted By: kland

Re: An Attack Upon the Life of Linda Shelton - 06/19/14 04:30 PM

What I find missing, and what surprises me is no one else is asking, is how was she poisoned? She says that her home was broken into, she was poisoned and they found arsenic in her body. She says her dog was poisoned. How? Did they use a dart gun to deliver the poison? Did they gas her and her dog and then inject poison into them? Did they deliver pizza to her that was poisoned? Did they contaminate her food in the refrigerator or water supply? Aren't these relevant and very important questions? Something is odd here.

Re: An Attack Upon the Life of Linda Shelton - 06/19/14 07:15 PM

The arsenic was deposited in three pairs of her shoes, and I understand that because she was barefoot in those shoes the arsenic got into her body. Fortunately she had a supply of activated charcoal which saved her life.

Re: An Attack Upon the Life of Linda Shelton - 06/21/14 12:52 PM

I guess I didn't ask here, as I already knew from elsewhere how she was poisoned.

Re: An Attack Upon the Life of Linda Shelton - 06/23/14 07:09 PM

Originally Posted By: Johann
The arsenic was deposited in three pairs of her shoes, and I understand that because she was barefoot in those shoes the arsenic got into her body. Fortunately she had a supply of activated charcoal which saved her life.
Thank you. I had no idea arsenic could go through skin that much. Wonder if it makes a difference if you had socks on. If so, then it would mean that someone knew she doesn't wear socks often.
Posted By: His child

Re: An Attack Upon the Life of Linda Shelton - 09/05/14 01:22 AM

I guess I didn't ask here, as I already knew from elsewhere how she was poisoned.

Is this saga ended or still ongoing?

Re: An Attack Upon the Life of Linda Shelton - 09/05/14 01:37 AM

Still going on.

Re: An Attack Upon the Life of Linda Shelton - 09/05/14 09:03 PM

I tried looking up skin absorption rates, but have not found specifics and have lost interest. It really depends upon the type of arsenic. Lots of compounds with varying characteristics. The most toxic is said to be "arsenic trioxide (As2O3), one of the most toxic and prevalent forms". However, "Skin contact is unlikely to cause systemic effects unless the dermal barrier is compromised....Dermal contact and inhalation of airborne arsenic trioxide can cause localized irritation and usually does not result in systemic effects". So, don't know. Not much more can be said unless the form of arsenic is given.

Re: An Attack Upon the Life of Linda Shelton - 10/25/14 03:41 AM

A post on October 21st from Linda Shelton that she posted on Facebook:
Quote:
Hi Facebook Friends!

Some of you have been following the posts of Katie Sigsworth. One day I opened my Facebook page and her heartbreaking post about being diagnosed with cancer caught my attention. I wrote to her and told her there was another option, as opposed to the standard radiation and chemotherapy. To make a long story short, she took a leap of faith and traveled to Norway. She received treatments, essentially vitamin and mineral IV's, and now she is cancer-free!! This is a BIG PRAISE the LORD!

A few months ago I posted the news that my life was attacked and that I had been poisoned with arsenic. This was nothing short of attempted murder. The details of this period in my life is detailed in my soon coming book. But once again, to make a long story short, I traveled to Norway. After testing, Dr. Abrahamsen confirmed that my condition was very serious and that I had been poisoned.

Thankfully, my life and health has been restored!! PRAISE GOD!! Although I have always appreciated the gift of life, it is a GLORIOUS gift to me right now!! Wow!! There is so much I want to see, do, experience and accomplish to God's honor and glory! There are simply no words to explain the JOY in being given your life back!!

Dr Abrahamsen? He is a 71 year old, very dedicated Adventist who has developed his special God-given gift for helping the body heal itself. Undoubtedly, he is the world's best kept secret. A portion of his story is mentioned in my book. For years I have been trying to get some noted medical people interested in the work of Dr. Abrahamsen. But it's coming.

Life?? Embrace it! Appreciate it! Cherish it! Live it, Love it and Use it!!

Sending Blessings & Hugs your way,

Linda

Re: An Attack Upon the Life of Linda Shelton - 03/17/15 02:13 AM

From FaceBook:

Where did you get the idea for the title of your book?

My book is titled "When God Says No." Many years ago my father phoned me and said, "I am sending you a poem that I have on my refrigerator. It is so good! I like to look at it often, and I thought you would enjoy it too." Within just a couple of weeks my 61 year old father had a heart attack and died in his sleep. Since this poem was so special to him, it is special to me too. And the theme of it goes right along with the threaded message throughout my book. Here it is for you! Be blessed!

And God Said No

I asked God to take away my pride, and God said "no."
He said it was not for Him to take away, but for me to give up.

I asked God to make my handicapped child whole, and God said "no."
He said her spirit is whole, her body is only temporary.

I asked God to grant me patience, and God said "no."
He said that patience is a by-product of tribulation, it isn't granted, it is earned.

I asked God to give me happiness, and God said "no."
He said He gives blessings, happiness is up to me.

I asked God to spare me pain, and God said "no."
He said suffering draws you apart from worldly cares and brings you closer to Me.

I asked God to make my spirit grow and He said "no."
He said I must grow on my own, but He will prune me to make me fruitful.

I asked God to help me love others as much as He loves me,
And God said, "Ah, finally you have the idea." (unknown)

WHEN GOD SAYS NO - by Linda Shelton

Pre-sale information: For all pre-sales it is "buy one and get one free."

Send $17.95, plus $4.95 for shipping and handling to:

Linda Shelton
P.O. Box 2090
Homosassa Springs, FL 34446

MAY GOD RICHLY BLESS YOU!!
Posted By: Nadi

Re: An Attack Upon the Life of Linda Shelton - 11/06/16 05:55 PM

Originally Posted By: kland
What I find missing, and what surprises me is no one else is asking, is how was she poisoned? She says that her home was broken into, she was poisoned and they found arsenic in her body. She says her dog was poisoned. How? Did they use a dart gun to deliver the poison? Did they gas her and her dog and then inject poison into them? Did they deliver pizza to her that was poisoned? Did they contaminate her food in the refrigerator or water supply? Aren't these relevant and very important questions? Something is odd here.
Originally Posted By: johann
Linda used four bottles of activated charcoal to save her life from the deadly arsenic in her body. The police take it seriously and seem eager to investigate.

Originally Posted By: Johann

Just browsing some old posts...
kland, I agree with you that something is odd here.
Some BRIEF research on the internet reveals the following:

The percutaneous (through the skin) absorption rate of inorganic arsenic is 2-6.4%, depending on conditions.

A toxic level of arsenic is between 70-200mg. This would require a deposit of at least 3.5g of arsenic and a prolonged contact with the skin. Not an effective way of poisoning someone. (This is analogous to pouring poison in the king's ear.) Murder by arsenic is by ingestion, not absorption.

Activated charcoal is not effective against inorganic arsenic. It does not absorb arsenic.

Yes, I know there are all sorts of questions re the above, like there is no time frame regarding the 2-6% absorption rate, etc. etc. but still, something is not right here...

The whole thing seems to be a fabrication...

Re: An Attack Upon the Life of Linda Shelton - 09/28/17 05:36 PM

Anyone with further information on this, as to what was the final conclusion?

Re: An Attack Upon the Life of Linda Shelton - 09/30/17 03:13 AM

The final conclusion regarding what?
© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church