Amazing Joy

Posted By: Daryl

Amazing Joy - 09/19/00 05:07 AM

As stated by Joan RĂ¼gemer via an email:

quote:

This is a website from a Christian SDA brother which so impressed me as no other private site has done as to the ability to witness with one's website to Jesus primarily.

This is a very appropriate web site submitted by Joan.

http://www.amazingjoy.com/

Posted By: Gerry Buck

Re: Amazing Joy - 09/19/00 03:33 PM

I went.
I read.
I bookmarked it.

This is an excellent site. Reccomend it whole heartedly.
A real must visit.

------------------
What is popular is not always right.
What is right is not always popular.

Gerry B.

Posted By: Linda Sutton

Re: Amazing Joy - 09/19/00 10:40 PM

Ed went to it this morning and when he clicked on author of the sight, I recognized his name. I read his biography years ago. Quite a story and I noticed it's on the website.

------------------

Posted By: Daryl

Re: Amazing Joy - 09/20/00 04:05 AM

Does he have an email address?

Maybe, he can be invited to join us here on MSDAOL.

-----------
In His Love, Mercy & Grace

Daryl

Posted By: Gerry Buck

Re: Amazing Joy - 09/20/00 07:57 PM

Only e-mail addy I can find is the one to amazing joy.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Amazing Joy - 09/21/00 01:46 PM

Wow ! Now isn't that a nice surprise ! Daryl my beautiful brother got to checking out Eric Kreye's website. Nice to see that you all agree he is a real solid SDA believer who put's Jesus first above organization or doctrine polemic.

A few weeks ago Alf and I drove to the area where Eric's biography took place. It is only one and half hours drive east of us. We stopped at all the towns mentioned in his biography and I did a photo safari of places, town signs, landscapes and buildings. I have two CD's of 72 pictures which I will make copies of for Eric and send him. Perhaps he will choose some and post them on his Website later..

Joan

© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church