A call for opening of Medical Missionary Department in a Churches.

Posted By: ThankGod A. Mahel

A call for opening of Medical Missionary Department in a Churches. - 12/04/03 07:27 AM

In order to reduce the rate at which my people (Adventists) are getting sick these days, there is great need to have Medical Missionary departments in conjunction with Spirit of Prophecy department in our Churches.
Reason is to graft off the lack of wisdom that make them get sick and die.
What have you to say about it?
I recommend many to learn how to be vegetarians too.
Mahel A. ThankGod.
Posted By: Edison

Re: A call for opening of Medical Missionary Department in a Churches. - 12/05/03 04:02 AM

I think you are right on with what you are saying. However, here in the USA you will find that by doing this it would be like killing a Sacred Cow of the Church in this country. The Church is so to deep into the Drug trade.

The Church in your country is more Advanced and more willing to go with your ideas.
Posted By: Wendy F

Re: A call for opening of Medical Missionary Department in a Churches. - 12/05/03 11:11 PM

Brothers I agree with you both. Brother George, I'd like to hear more of which you speak.

God bless you both,
Wendy
Posted By: Will

Re: A call for opening of Medical Missionary Department in a Churches. - 12/05/03 11:37 PM

It is unfortunate that disease is big business in the USA or North America for that matter. You see if everyone was healthy that would be to easy, so in order to create jobs, and have a budget to spend which comes from US tax paying citizens paychecks there must be drugs made that will prolong instead of prevent the illness. With everyone being healthy there would be no one buying junk food, no one buying pills, and that would cause some type of economic shock to say the least.The real drug dealers are the pharmaceutical conglomerates who use the FDA as their drug pushers and they say what is going to who and when..
Thats my 2ยข
God Bless,
Will
Posted By: Daryl

Re: A call for opening of Medical Missionary Department in a Churches. - 12/05/03 11:39 PM

This topic more appropriately belongs in the SDA Medical Missionary Ministry forum, therefore, I have moved it there.

If those of you who have posted here don't already have access there, I will give you access there. Anybody else will need to request access there via choice #3 on the top left of the main list of forums.
© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church