"Many little ones laid away before the time of trouble"

Posted By: jamesonofthunder

"Many little ones laid away before the time of trouble" - 07/11/12 03:56 AM

"This promise is yours. You may be comforted and trust in the Lord. The Lord has often instructed me that many little ones are to be laid away before the time of trouble. We shall see our children again. We shall meet them and know them in the heavenly courts. Put your trust in the Lord, and be not afraid." {CG 566.1}

I have been shown that this time has begun.

"mysterious child deaths in Cambodia that caused alarm after a cause could not immediately be determined, health officials said Monday."

Read full story here...

52 children died in Cambodia

And here

Father please prepare us for what is about to come upon our world.

Re: "Many little ones laid away before the time of trouble" - 07/11/12 11:55 AM

Luke 21:23 But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.
Posted By: kland

Re: "Many little ones laid away before the time of trouble" - 07/11/12 11:57 PM

Know if they've been vaccinated? Not to prevent it, but as a means of population reduction.

Re: "Many little ones laid away before the time of trouble" - 07/12/12 01:54 AM

This mutation of EV-71 is a virulent strain unseen before. They don't even show the same symptoms of that of the known viral infection EV-71 which has a way smaller mortality rate, so this is a new version. I believe it is caused by eating contaminated pigs flesh with foot and mouth disease then can be spread by sneezing or body fluid or feces contact. But since it has mutated the doctors are helpless because "No vaccine or specific treatment exists..."

Only a few out of 60 survived so it is particularly nasty. Poor babies, imagine dying of a headache, that is what happened to them while drowning in mucus.

What God showed me is that this is only one of hundreds of things out to kill our kids, but those who do not know the biblical laws of health are the most susceptible and will be the incubators the devil uses against our children. This is going to escalate now.
© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church