Welcome!

Posted By: Daryl

Welcome! - 07/27/00 06:04 AM

Welcome to the Children's Story forum.

The telling of a good children's story is a part of worship in most of our churches, therefore, if you have any to share, please share them in this forum.

------------------
In His Love, Mercy & Grace

Daryl Fawcett :)

Re: Welcome! - 01/19/01 06:36 AM

Doesn't anybody else have any children's stories to share in this forum?

Daryl

Posted By: Sarah Moss

Re: Welcome! - 02/25/01 08:05 PM

Hello All!!! My husband is begging me to ask y'all for more stories!! This appears to be his special source for children's stories, and since he is new to our church and to children's stories, he needs all the sources we can find (we don't have children yet so we don't have any of my childhood Bible stories or Uncle Arthur from my mom yet). Anyway, he has another children's story coming up on March 3 and is looking for a story to tell. Please share any stories that you have!

Thanks.

------------------
Sarah Moss
*Prayer Changes Things!*

Posted By: Markell Moss

Re: Welcome! - 11/10/01 02:40 AM

Boo! From out of nowhere comes the mysterious "husband" in question!
I'll post a chilren's story that I made up in a seperate post, but keep them coming! I want to do it more often.... even if some grumbly members of the congregation complain that my stories get too long.
(Hey, it's Sabbath! Where do YOU have to go in such a rush?)
It's Sabbath now, so I'd best sign off and get ready for dinner and choir practice!

Happy Sabbath!

Re: Welcome! - 11/10/01 02:56 AM

Welcome, Markell!

It's good to see you posting now and then.

Daryl

Re: Welcome! - 09/03/02 12:56 AM

I haven't noticed any Children Stories posted here lately. [Frown]

Please keep them coming, especially those from your own personal childhood experiences.
© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church