God Will Supply All My Needs

Posted By: Anonymous

God Will Supply All My Needs - 05/13/01 04:58 AM

Phil 4:19
But my God shall supply ALL YOUR NEED according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus

Matt 6:32-33
Your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have NEED of these things But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and ALL THESE THINGS shall be added unto you.

God has been so good to me all these years. He has taken care of me even when I did not know Him...He saved my life when I was living a life of sin.

The above promises are a blessing to me lately. Things have gotten pretty tight here. The rising gas and electric prises. Early this year the overtime I always counted on to pay my bills with dried up. Only overtime was on Sabbath and of course that is not an option. But the Lord provided..my son got his income tax check and put that in my account...we use that for the food..well it will soon be gone...I am seriously thinking of getting a part-time job....

I had some extra bills this month with car registraion..needed to be smogged...and it cost me 104.00 to smog as it did not pass because of the Check Engine light being on...so by time it was done a 29.95 smog test cost 104...plus I have to pay 114.00 for the tags...my overtime always took care of this...Praise to our Almighty God...I was called in for overtime last week for 4 hrs. and this week I got 12 and am scheduled for 8 more so far next week...God is so good. When you add up my bills and put it next to my paycheck they do not balance..I am about 120.00 short....but I faithfully pay my tithe before anything else is paid and God is my provider. Amen

In The Blessed Hope

Avalee

[This message has been edited by Avalee Lohman (edited May 12, 2001).]

Posted By: mouse

Re: God Will Supply All My Needs - 05/13/01 06:13 AM

Yep, Avalee, He sure is

Years ago when my son was just a baby, and I was on welfare... I kept all my income and outgo in a little book. Paying my tithe was not an option but a blessing.

Consistantly month after month I always had more outgo than income... but never was in the red!! God provided for me by putting money into my purse, just as He did once at Soquel campmeeting that I tell about in "The single mother and the oatmeal" thread in this forum.

What fun we will have in Heaven talking to our guardian angels
and hearing from them "the rest of the story!!"

[This message has been edited by Karen (edited May 13, 2001).]

© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church