A New Nation Within The U.S.??

Posted By: Avalee

A New Nation Within The U.S.?? - 06/16/04 07:58 PM

Christians look to form 'new nation' within U.S.

A link to the "Clear Voice News" website was sent to me today and down at the bottom of this email was a few links to different articles about religion, etc. I followed some of them and the following link is from an article at "WorldNetDaily" about Christians forming "a new nation" within the U.S. I also have included some other links from this area.

A New Nation Within The U.S.

Christian Exodus

Survey shows senators vote Vatican
Posted By: Restin

Re: A New Nation Within The U.S.?? - 06/19/04 03:13 AM

I went to the websites suggested. Wow, what a development that will be if it takes off. Will they still call it South Carolina? I supposed not, when they get up the required number of people. Pity, tho, that they'll probably do what the pilgrims did here when they escaped religious persecution in Europe...proceed to persecute any who dare disagree with them in the new religious "freedom". The answer is for Jesus to come. It's for sure some surprises are in store in the rapid movements of the last days.
© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church