Doug Batchelor banned in Adventist Chuches...

Posted By: Rick H

Doug Batchelor banned in Adventist Chuches... - 09/05/15 02:32 PM

My wife told me Doug Batchelor has been banned in some of the NAD conferences, is it true, does anyone know the facts. What is happening to our leaders and church, have they sunk so much into Satan's hold........?

Posted By: James Peterson

Re: Doug Batchelor banned in Adventist Chuches... - 09/10/15 07:44 PM

Originally Posted By: Rick H
My wife told me Doug Batchelor has been banned in some of the NAD conferences, is it true, does anyone know the facts. What is happening to our leaders and church, have they sunk so much into Satan's hold........?

I guess it depends what the forum's purpose for being is? If it's a place where people are invited to shout down Adventist beliefs -- then I suppose we need to either accept it, or move on. But if it's to be a place where Adventist beliefs are respected and shared in a positive way, it's a different matter -- then the posters should either respect those beliefs or move on. One thing I've noticed on most forums -- Antagonists to the Adventist beliefs will DEMAND acceptance, but they rarely give it. They talk much of "freedom in religious beliefs" but will not extend that freedom to Adventists. --- Source: dedication

"In everything, therefore, treat people the same way you want them to treat you, for this is the Law and the Prophets." Mat. 7:12 NASB

///
© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church