Has Anyone Else Seen a Memorable Fireball?

Posted By: Andrew Marttinen

Has Anyone Else Seen a Memorable Fireball? - 02/05/01 06:22 PM

Over a year ago I was driving at 7:00pm between my churches.

I saw an enormous fireball streaking eastward, parallel to the ground. Many sparks were trailing it and falling towards the ground. Someone in Chatham had a video camera and taped it. That tape was shown on the evening news.

What made it memorable was that it was from the same meteor shower group responsible for the 1833 "falling of the stars" event.

Has anyone else seen a memorable fireball or meteor shower?

------------------
Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.

Don't let yesterday's mistakes trouble you, nor tomorrow's fears spoil your day.

Pastor Andrew

Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Has Anyone Else Seen a Memorable Fireball? - 02/28/01 08:53 PM

Wow, that is really amazing Pastor Andrew! I would be really interested in seeing that. I've never had an experience like that, but I'll be pretty sure that we'll have more things like that the closer we get to Jesus' return.

Wendy
-----------------
Maranatha!!!

Posted By: Andrew Marttinen

Re: Has Anyone Else Seen a Memorable Fireball? - 03/28/01 12:10 AM

The video of Mir falling to the earth looked quite a bit like the fireball that I saw.

A few years earlier while I was up in Northern Manitoba I say a green fireball slowly crash into some trees.

I'm sure the impact was miles away, but it looked very close to me.

------------------
Be glad for all God is planning for you. Be patient in trouble, and always be prayerful. Rom. 12:12 NLT

© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church