Did you know

Posted By: djconklin

Did you know - 04/30/07 02:46 AM

that squirrels like animal crackers?

Then there's the two lazy one's who lie down to eat their peanut.
Posted By: crater

Re: Did you know - 04/30/07 08:20 AM

It doesn't surprise me. I know they like dry dog food and often "squirrel" it away.
Posted By: Daryl

Re: Did you know - 05/01/07 02:10 AM

I moved this into the Nature Lover's Forum of MSDAOL, so those interested in this type of topic will find it more easily. \:\)

I tried to leave a pointer from the other forum to this one, but I forgot to properly tell it to do that.
Posted By: fun2believe

Re: Did you know - 01/20/08 01:46 AM

I wonder how healthy it is for a squirrel to eat animal crackers?

I know they are not healthy for us to eat, so I don't imagine it's good for them either. Our bodies are the temple of God, and we should always keep it in it's best condition, so that God may reside there with us.

Squirrel's should eat what they have in nature. The chemicals and additvies that are put into processed snack food can not do them any good. And I don't thik God want's us to "harm" His creatues, so thus, I would NEVER feed squirrel's animal crackers.
Posted By: Servant

Re: Did you know - 01/27/08 06:52 AM

We used to feed the squirrels AKA "Park People" on a semi-regular basis. At the time we kept unsalted, unshelled, peanuts on hand to feed them.

About my own body... still learning, always trying, though far short of having achieved or 'arrived'.
© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church