The Real Live Chat Room Time Schedule?

Posted By: Daryl

The Real Live Chat Room Time Schedule? - 05/04/05 09:41 PM

The Chat Room is open and available 24 hours a day, therefore, anybody can go in there anytime.

It would be a nice idea to set up times that would be good for groups of us; those in the different time zones. With this in mind, perhaps we should all set up our own time schedule in which we ourselves as individuals can be in there, and post it in a Time Schedule type topic in the Chat Room forum version of the Real Live Chat Room.

How does this approach sound?

Re: The Real Live Chat Room Time Schedule? - 05/05/05 12:24 AM

What time schedule is good for those of yuo who are interested and willing to participate in group discussions in the Chat Room?

The Chat Room is located at: http://www.maritime-sda-online.org/Live_Chat_Room.html

Re: The Real Live Chat Room Time Schedule? - 05/05/05 12:33 AM

Here is my almost daily time schedule:

7:00 p.m. ADT (6:00 p.m. EDT)

9:00 p.m. ADT (8:00 p.m. EDT)

Other than that, I also almost always enter the Chat Room whenever I am on the Internet. [Smile]

In fact I am in there now. [Smile]
Posted By: vastergotland

Re: The Real Live Chat Room Time Schedule? - 05/05/05 01:22 AM

I am interested in participating, however with the starting time of the friday chats that has been these two last weekends, I would have to choose between chat and church.
For me a time before 2300/1100pm GMT would be fine.

/Thomas
Posted By: debbie

Re: The Real Live Chat Room Time Schedule? - 05/05/05 04:41 AM

Daryl, in the light of Thomas's post about his time in Sweden, I'm wondering if it is possible to post at the top of this thread a time "table" so that we can figure out in our own "time" when others are in the chat room.

I don't know how it could be done, but something like this:

PST MST CNT EST etc.
5:00 6:00 7:00 8:00

and include more than what I have here. It could be a reference for all of us since we are so scattered.

I go on-line pacific standard time from about 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. and then off and on during the day. In the evenings I can be on from about 9 p.m. to 10 p.m. which is when most the eastcoasters are in bed sleeping! [Smile]

Re: The Real Live Chat Room Time Schedule? - 05/05/05 07:59 PM

Why not all those who are interested in participating in the Chat Room place their own time preferences here in both their own time zone, the EDT zone, and in GMT? [Smile]
Posted By: Will

Re: The Real Live Chat Room Time Schedule? - 05/06/05 08:36 AM

I'll be tuning in around 6pm Pacific Standard Time on Friday. [Smile]
God Bless,
Will

Re: The Real Live Chat Room Time Schedule? - 05/08/05 10:00 PM

I had hoped to be in there last Friday evening, however, other preparing for a preaching appointment kept me from being able to do so.

Re: The Real Live Chat Room Time Schedule? - 05/14/05 12:53 AM

Let us make this enter into the Chat Room night at whatever time we are able to be there. [Big Grin]

Re: The Real Live Chat Room Time Schedule? - 05/15/05 01:46 AM

There were a few of us in the Chat Room last evening resulting in some interesting chit-chat.

I hated to leave when it was apparent that it was past my bedtime in my timezone. [Frown]
Posted By: V. Hahn

Re: The Real Live Chat Room Time Schedule? - 05/15/05 02:52 AM

Yes, I enjoyed chatting with you a little last evening and today, Daryl!

I check in once in a while in the evening, but Friday night and Sabbath are best times for me.

I am Eastern Daylight Time here in Michigan, so I would be in there about 8:00-8:30 EDT on Fridays.
Posted By: John H.

Re: The Real Live Chat Room Time Schedule? - 05/16/05 07:34 AM

Friday evenings are best for me too -- I enjoyed being in there a couple of weeks ago.

Re: The Real Live Chat Room Time Schedule? - 05/17/05 09:31 PM

quote:
Originally posted by debbie:
Daryl, in the light of Thomas's post about his time in Sweden, I'm wondering if it is possible to post at the top of this thread a time "table" so that we can figure out in our own "time" when others are in the chat room.

I don't know how it could be done, but something like this:

PST MST CNT EST etc.
5:00 6:00 7:00 8:00

and include more than what I have here. It could be a reference for all of us since we are so scattered.

I go on-line pacific standard time from about 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. and then off and on during the day. In the evenings I can be on from about 9 p.m. to 10 p.m. which is when most the eastcoasters are in bed sleeping! [Smile]

I like Debbie's sugggestion, therefore, I will post the schedule with the 4 different time zones and any other time zones that may also be posted here as the information is posted here in this thread.
© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church