Chat Room #1 Activity

Posted By: Daryl

Chat Room #1 Activity - 06/03/06 04:55 AM

Avalee, Will, and I were in Chat Room #1 this evening.

Avalee and I had a good chat, then, soon after Avalee left, Will cam e on and we also had a chat session.

It would be nice to see more of you in Chat Room #1.

It would be even nicer to see more of you using Chat Room #1 at any time of any day.

If and whenever anybody using Chat Room #1, please let us know by posting here that you are or were there.

This may encourage us to go there more often.
Posted By: Tom

Re: Chat Room #1 Activity - 06/03/06 05:21 AM

I went to the chat room. There was someone there for a split second, but he left. I'm posting this just after leaving.

Tom

Re: Chat Room #1 Activity - 06/04/06 01:55 AM

Thank you, Tom, for letting us know.

I am hoping more of us will start visiting Chat Room #1 more often as it is a great place for us to have real live chat.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Chat Room #1 Activity - 06/27/06 08:27 AM

Daryl, I have tried, and it is a beatiful chat room! I just left there, in fact....but no one would talk to me even though someone was there. Well, maybe they are too shy to talk. Now, my husband is a man of few words and I am kinda' accustomed to being ignored. lol! But it is rather hard to have a conversation when one cannot even get a "hello." O, well, I am hard to discourage...so I will try again.

Dora

Re: Chat Room #1 Activity - 06/28/06 01:34 AM

Dora,

Who was it that was in there with you?

By the way, when I went there today, I saw Darius in there, however, he probably wasn't really there, as when I logged out and back in again, it no longer showed him there. This means there may be a time glitch in which he may appear to be still there, even though he may have left about the same moment I entered. The same could be true, Dora, regarding your latest experience.

Re: Chat Room #1 Activity - 06/28/06 03:39 AM

Dora,

I checked to see if there was any previous conversation in Chat Room #1 and came up with the following:

Quote:

[Dora] 2:13 am: Hello, JJ
[Dora] 2:16 am: JJ, are you from Canada, or the States?
[Dora] 2:18 am: Well, guess I will go...
[Darius] 10:59 am: Hi. Is this Dora the Explorer?
[Darius] 11:00 am: Oh, Dora must be in deep meditation.

It seems you were talking to JJ, who, for some reason, didn't answer you. That actually happened to me with JJ, and JJ didn't answer me then either. But then, later on, Darius must have seen you online, as he tried to communicate with you.

The question is, were you, Dora, actually online when Darius saw you?

Depending on your answer, Dora, I still think there may be some type of an online computer glitch in Chat Room #1.
Posted By: Darius

Re: Chat Room #1 Activity - 06/28/06 05:10 PM

Daryl, you are correct about the time lapse in FlashChat. The best way to be certain the person is there is to refresh before you speak. I guess your e-ghost remains after you walk out of chat.

Re: Chat Room #1 Activity - 06/29/06 09:19 PM

Thanks for the help, Daryl, for you are probably right. When I did not get an answer, (perhaps I did not wait long enough, but thought I did) I logged out, after exploring a couple more rooms.

Sorry I did not see Darius, I could have chatted. Maybe another time. I have a dial up connection, which is slow..could that have contributed to the problem?

Will try again...

It is a really nice chat room, though!!

Dora

Re: Chat Room #1 Activity - 06/30/06 01:24 AM

Dora,

Are you having problems logging in? I ask as you are posting as a visitor/guest here.

I am on high speed internet and also experienced the same problem.

Refreshing it, as Darius suggested, solved the problem.
Posted By: bethybug

Re: Chat Room #1 Activity - 07/02/06 04:48 AM

I am posting here before getting on chat room #1 but I would say no one will be checking here much will they? Maybe we should do the "shout" thing to get chatters?? or...set a time to meet ahead of time. I would meet at a certain time if I could if I knew in advance. What about others? Maybe a day in advance? Or set a daily or weekly time that people will plan to get on?

Re: Chat Room #1 Activity - 07/02/06 04:59 AM

Sounds like a good idea.

Re: Chat Room #1 Activity - 07/09/06 10:45 PM

Hi from the state of Missouri

Re: Chat Room #1 Activity - 08/12/06 03:21 PM

Are there somebody there?
Hello from Brazil!!!!

Re: Chat Room #1 Activity - 08/13/06 01:54 AM

Only registered members of MSDAOL can actually enter Chat Room #1 itself.
Posted By: summertime

Re: Chat Room #1 Activity - 08/13/06 05:19 PM

Quote:

Avalee, Will, and I were in Chat Room #1 this evening.

Avalee and I had a good chat, then, soon after Avalee left, Will cam e on and we also had a chat session.

It would be nice to see more of you in Chat Room #1.

It would be even nicer to see more of you using Chat Room #1 at any time of any day.

If and whenever anybody using Chat Room #1, please let us know by posting here that you are or were there.
his may encourage us to go there more often.

I went on Chat room #! yesterday morning/afternoon ---even tried the prayer room. Nothing in response. Am I doing the right thing in getting through to the chatroom?. My name came up but there was no response.
Posted By: Birdie

Re: Chat Room #1 Activity - 11/04/06 07:56 AM

Hi: I just came in here to see if there is anyone to chat with.
Posted By: Birdie

Re: Chat Room #1 Activity - 11/04/06 07:58 AM

I guess there is nobody in here to chat with so, so much for that idea............... If there is anybody out there, have a happy Sabbath.

Re: Chat Room #1 Activity - 11/18/06 03:45 AM

You can now see who, if anybody, is in Chat Room #1 by looking at the top right section on any page of MSDAOL.

Re: Chat Room #1 Activity - 04/05/09 02:25 AM

There are presently two people chatting in Chat Room #1, therefore, click on the link and join them. smile
© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church