Quiet

Posted By: FrogSLG

Quiet - 04/11/01 09:27 PM

I was just wondering why this forum seems to be so quiet. When I was first introduces to Maritime SDA, I noticed this topic and thought that I was a great idea. But the longer I stay around...... I have come up with a few Ideas why so please bear with me.
A) There are really not that many SDA singles out there. (which I find hard to belive)

B) Most of the singles out there don't know about the forum.

C) Or any other reason you can think of.

Someone once told me to not bring up a problem without a solution.... But I can't think of one... and I thought well maybe others would... and maybe it is a good thing that this is quiet. But I just thought id share my thoughts.

Frog

ps. Please understand that I don't think it is bad I just that wondered if it , could be changed to be made better

Posted By: lisa

Re: Quiet - 04/12/01 07:35 PM

Guess what! I have the very same thoughts!
being single myself sometimes I get lonely. I have desires that I want to share, or things that are common for a christian sda single person, and it can be soo lonely in here I can hear the echo of the keys on the keyboard:}
Posted By: FrogSLG

Re: Quiet - 04/13/01 11:57 PM

Thanks Lisa,
Its nice to know that im not the only one that thought that.
Frog
Posted By: Jason P

Re: Quiet - 04/18/01 06:47 AM

4: Most singles are very shy, and that is why they are still single.

Ok, that's not so very true, but really, singles and/or youth sections stereotypically are very quiet. I don't know why.

Posted By: liane

Re: Quiet - 07/15/01 07:28 AM

Hi:

There are many things to look at.

1. Singles that have never been married.
2. Singles that have been married.
3. Age range of singles.
4. Male or female, which have more singles.
5. What does one talk about in a singles forum.
6. Sould men and women share personal feelings together?
7. So should there be one for male singles
8. One for female singles
9. And a third place where male and female singles can meet.
10. How many singles out there know of Maritime?

There are so many more, but I think this is a good start.

Liane

© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church