3ABN as a cable TV & satillite dish tool

Posted By: Edward F Sutton

3ABN as a cable TV & satillite dish tool - 01/03/02 12:10 AM

How many members of MSDAOL get 3 ABN at home ?

A local SDA chaplin says that in Michigan non SDA's are coming off the street into SDA Churches because of 3ABN contact. Not just isolated or as a rare occurance either.

It might be helpful to have 3ABN @ home (ours) & theirs?

Posted By: Daryl

Re: 3ABN as a cable TV & satillite dish tool - 01/03/02 05:37 AM

That's a good question.

I would be curious to know how many of us have 3ABN in our homes?

We have it in our home.

Posted By: Avalee

Re: 3ABN as a cable TV & satillite dish tool - 01/27/02 09:43 PM

I am very sad to say I do not get it. If I want to hear it I have to get it from the Internet...sometimes it works out...sometimes not with RealPlayer. I tried getting some rabbit ears to see if I could get a channel it comes on in Sacramneto...but it did not work, and where I live you are not allowed to put up Antennas..
Posted By: John H.

Re: 3ABN as a cable TV & satillite dish tool - 05/05/02 02:12 AM

I look at 3ABN on the internet, with RealPlayer. With Road Runner cable it comes in pretty good, on the 100 kbps or 300 kbps speed. But sometimes the signal just drops; I think it's on the 3ABN end of things.

Right now I live in a complex where you can't put up dish antennas; but plan to move before too long into a house a bit out in the country. Then there will be a dish!

© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church