A prayer request

Posted By: Redfog

A prayer request - 12/15/05 04:08 AM

I'm asking that ya'll remember my family in your prayers. A month and a day after my mother passed away my dad died today. He would have been 93 next month. Both of them were wonderful Christians and I know that the next thing they both see will be Jesus, followed by seeing each other. What a reunion that will be!

Redfog aka Richard Sherwin
Posted By: Dora

Re: A prayer request - 12/15/05 05:42 AM

Dear Richard,
Please know I understand, and I am so sorry. I lost my Dad when he was 67, and my Mom was only 61. I have missed them for many years. But, no matter how long we have them, it is so hard to be without them. What we do have to lift us from discouragement is "The Blessed Hope," and as the precious old song says, "and, never never part again..." We both look forward to that day.

In His Love, with Prayers,
Dora
Posted By: Daryl

Re: A prayer request - 12/15/05 05:51 AM

I also know how you feel for my mother died at the young age of 47.

My father is still living at the age of 91.

As we pray for you and your family, please pray for my father as he still doesn't know the Lord.
Posted By: Rosangela

Re: A prayer request - 12/16/05 12:27 AM

You and your family will certainly be in my prayers, Richard.
It is a blessing when our dear ones die in the Lord. My father is 75 and my mother 72, but the health of both is very poor and although I've been in the SDA Church for 35 years now, neither of them has joined the church. I will also be praying for your father, Daryl. Please pray for my parents.
Posted By: Daryl

Re: A prayer request - 12/17/05 03:46 AM

[Praying]
© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church