pray for my friend!

Posted By: Stephanie Suranyi

pray for my friend! - 02/15/06 11:58 PM

Please keep my friend Michelle in prayer! She has been married for just a couple months and they have been trying to have a baby. Well they found out a week ago that his "swimmers" swim the wrong way and were told that they would probably need help conceiving. Well, i think he was unable to deal with all the things they would have to go through in order to have a baby and he left her, yesterday, Valentine's Day. He took all of his clean clothes and $300 from their account and bought a ticket to Mexico. There was no indication that he was leaving, no goodbye. He got her a V-day gift, told her he loved her (like every day) and kissed her before going to work. He said he had to work late and she said ok. She got home, qafter picking her son up at her parents (adopted him before she even met her husband) and when she got home, he was gone. She is devastated...even more so for her son.
Now, her son has cerebral palsy and is in need of surgery to lengthen his hamstrings. Please keep him in prayer and ask that God guides the hands of the surgeons. His surgery is February 28th.
Please, keep Michelle and "J" in your prayers every day. They truly need it. And ask that God gives me the words to help guide her through this difficult time. If anyone has any advice that I can pass on to her...I am ALL ears! I am just in shock and have NO idea what to say to her in this situation......
Posted By: Stephanie Suranyi

Re: pray for my friend! - 02/16/06 08:44 PM

Michelle's husband called her last night from Mexico. I guess his mom is really sick and they aren't sure she will make it. He said the only thing he could think of was getting to her...didn't think of calling Michelle or anything. Anyway, he told her he will be back in a week. Keep the family in prayer, please. They have a LOT of things to talk about when he gets back!
Posted By: Darius

Re: pray for my friend! - 02/16/06 09:16 PM

I think that is good news.
© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church