Prayer Movement

Posted By: Avalee

Prayer Movement - 01/21/07 09:46 AM

Steve Wohlberg, Director of White Horse Media, is asking people to join them in a Prayer Movement, praying for the soon coming of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus. Below is the request on their site. If this is something you would like to do please click on the link below and it will take you to this page, then just follow the directions. Afer you click on the "join as participants" link you will see a map that has a button "join". You then fill out a small box with some info and your prayer. You can also upload a picture. I finally cut and pasted one of me.

Prayer Movement

Quote:
Prayer Movement
"Even so, Come, Lord Jesus." This sentence appears at the very end of the Holy Bible (see Revelation 22:20). Upon closer analysis, we discover it is actually a prayer for the Second Coming to take place. Is it possible that Revelation 22:20 also points to a 'prayer movement' at the end of time made up of people who are earnestly praying, "Even so, Come, Lord Jesus"? We believe so.

Jesus Christ specifically told us to pray for His return. "After this manner therefore pray," our Lord commanded, "Your kingdom come, Your will be done..." (Matthew 6:9, 10). This is a prayer for the Second Coming. The apostle Peter also wrote that God's people should look for and "hasten the coming of the day of God" (2 Peter 3:12). Thus Christians can hasten our Lord's return. How? By working for God, and by our prayers. In view of the depth of global pain now scorching Planet Earth, what prayer could be more meaningful, more important, and more necessary, than the heartfelt cry, "Even so, Come, Lord Jesus"?

White Horse Media invites you to sign our pledge and to join the ranks of those who will pray for the Second Coming of Jesus Christ to occur in our lifetime, in this generation - soon!

Won't you join us as participants in this mighty prayer movement?

"Even so, Come, Lord Jesus"!
Posted By: A Dogs Life

Re: Prayer Movement - 02/08/07 08:05 AM

Thankyou Avalee, this is a prayer I will do and take to heart.

"Even so, Come, Lord Jesus" !
Posted By: Daryl

Re: Prayer Movement - 02/08/07 06:50 PM

Avalee actually submitted her picture there for all to see.
Posted By: crater

Re: Prayer Movement - 02/09/07 12:35 AM

I got the e-mail this morning. You know the kind telling you to pass it on. I don't pass them on but I did think these one was worth sharing.
Quote:
Ever wonder about the abbreviation A.S.A.P.? Generally we think of it in terms of even more hurry and stress in our lives. Maybe if we think of this abbreviation in a different manner, we will begin to find a new way to deal with those rough days along the way.
There's work to do, deadlines to meet;
You've got no time to spare,
But as you hurry and scurry-
ASAP - ALWAYS SAY A PRAYER

In the midst of family chaos,
"Quality time" is rare.
Do your best; let God do the rest-
ASAP - ALWAYS SAY A PRAYER.

It may seem like your worries
Are more than you can bear.
Slow down and take a breather-
ASAP - ALWAYS SAY A PRAYER

God knows how stressful life is;
He wants to ease our cares,
And He'll respond to all your needs
A.S.A.P. - ALWAYS SAY A PRAYER.
© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church