My Mom

Posted By: Dan Wilson

My Mom - 08/10/00 05:22 AM

My mom has a rare and dangerous form of breast cancer. She was a fairly healthy person and is trying the natural method similar to what Linda has posted. Her name is Gay Wilson. Please pray for her.
Posted By: Gerry Buck

Re: My Mom - 08/10/00 06:07 AM

Father,
It is sad that your children must suffer so much.
The deceiver promised a better life than that which we had with you.
Because we believed his lies, we were seperated from you, from your healing light and from our rightful life we may have had.

Your Son, Jesus, came down here and told us that He had come that we might have life, and have it more abundantly.

He healed those that were afflicted by the destroyer, and opened our eyes to your love for and toward us.

Father, one of your daughters has been attacked by him, he seeks to destroy her and cause more pain. To you and to her family.

We don't know why it has been allowed to happen, and we don't know what you will do.

We place her in your hands, knowing you will what you know is best for her.
But, Father, we know what we would like, that she would be healed, that you may be glorified and that the deceiver may be defeated in his purpose in attacking her.

We humbly ask, that you would guide the hands of the doctors and nurses that are working on her, help them to do what is needed that she may be given comfort, peace, strength and a closer walk with you.

Please, give comfort to her son and all other children and family.
Give them the peace that comes from being in your presence, and help them through this trying time.
Thank you, Father, for hearing us, and for the answer you are sending.
In the glorious and precious name of Jesus,
Amen

------------------
What is popular is not always right.
What is right is not always popular.

Gerry B.

Posted By: PeggySue

Re: My Mom - 08/12/00 11:14 PM

Dear Father,

I would like to take this moment to add my prayers to what is here and to those that are being said for Gay in other places. I cannot add much to what has been said, except that I would like to add my petition that You will bring comfort, peace and strength to Gay and to her entire family during this difficult time!

I thank You and praise You for loving us and always wanting the best for us and I pray this prayer in the Precious Name of Jesus!

Amen

------------------
God Bless and Have a Great Day!
Peggy

[This message has been edited by PeggySue (edited August 12, 2000).]

Posted By: Anonymous

Re: My Mom - 10/07/00 06:23 AM

Hello Pastor Dan

How did your mother make out?

------------------
"God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." (2 Tim.1:7).

Your brother in Christ

David T. Battler

Posted By: Daryl

Re: My Mom - 10/07/00 01:53 PM

Pastor Dan,

I would also like to know how your mother is doing.

We know that Dr. Lorraine Day was successful in the natural treatment of her own breast cancer.

-----------
In His Love, Mercy & Grace

Daryl

© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church