Pray for my earthly Father.

Posted By: M7Henry

Pray for my earthly Father. - 09/30/00 12:25 AM

On Sabbath morning ( 9/30 at 6:30AM ), he is having major surgury. He's 63 and diabetic.

Thanks for your prayers!

Yours in Christ, Michael

Posted By: Daryl

Re: Pray for my earthly Father. - 09/30/00 02:15 AM

Dear Heavenly Father,

We all now pray for Michael's earthly father that You will watch over him and guide the hands of the surgeons as they operate on him.

In the Holy name of Jesus,

Amen!

Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Pray for my earthly Father. - 09/30/00 08:04 AM

Dear Lord

I pray that You will touch Michael's father with a definite sense of Your presence during this time of ordeal for him...May he accept You, through Your presence with him before, during, and after the surgery. As You have guided the surgeon's hands through so many major surgeries I have had; may the surgeons hands be guided once again by Your divine wisdom, and tender touch.

In Jesus' name I pray

Amen

------------------
"The joy of the Lord will be your strength." (Neh.8:10).

Your brother in Christ

David T. Battler

Posted By: Gerry Buck

Re: Pray for my earthly Father. - 09/30/00 03:25 PM

Father, we know you hold our lives in Your hand.
We come to You with our request for Your child, please, Father, be with him as he undergoes surgery, guid the doctors hands, and after they are through, guide the hands of those that care for him in recovery.
May Your will be worked in his life, and if he hasn't come to You, may this draw him to You in an ever closer relationship.
I don't know his heart, You do.
Hold him, help him and be with his family in this hour of need,Thank You, Father, in Jesus precious name,
Amen

------------------
What is popular is not always right.
What is right is not always popular.

Gerry B.

© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church