Peggy Sue

Posted By: Gerry Buck

Peggy Sue - 10/25/00 02:48 AM

Peggy Sue asked me to post this request as she is really under the weather again.

It seems as though as soon as she fights off one thing, another comes in behind it and picks up where it left off.

Between the flu and a cold, she is also suffering from low iron.

Please, keep her in prayer and ask for healing and strength.

Father, You know everything from beginning to end.

look upon Your daughter and guide the doctors and those involved in her healing.

Give her the strength to get through this, and help her to find that peace that only comes from You.

Be with her and her family in this trying time.

In Jesus name we ask it all,
Amen.

Posted By: Daryl

Re: Peggy Sue - 10/25/00 04:36 AM

Dear Heavenly Father,

I also want to add my prayer to Gerry's as I miss her posting here on MSDAOL.

Please help her to fight off those things that are contributing to her sickness that she may be restored to good health again.

We know, dear Lord, that you want her to be well again so she can serve you here on MSDAOL, in her local church, and in whatever else she does.

In the name of the Great Physician I pray,

Amen.

Daryl

Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Peggy Sue - 10/25/00 05:00 PM

Heavenly Father, you want us to prosper in health as surely as you want our souls to prosper.

Please intervene and send your healing power to Peggy Sue. We thank you for already answering our prayer. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

------------------
As the Happy Moments Roll,

Pastor Andrew

© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church