Intercessory Prayer Forum Access Request Thread

Posted By: Daryl

Intercessory Prayer Forum Access Request Thread - 03/04/01 01:58 AM

This is where anybody can request a 48 hour or less access into the Intercessory Prayer Request forum, one person at a time in order to post their private prayer request there.

Let me explain it this way:

1 - In the Intercessory Prayer Request forum, you can post your private prayer request there which will be moved into the Intercessory Prayer forum before granting the next person access after removing your access there. Only a selected few who have access there will be praying for your especially private prayer request. Those who now have access there are only Karen and myself.

2 - Post your request for access below, and you will be granted access there for 48 hours or less. Check back daily to your request below to see when your access has started. We will edit your message to let you know when your access has started and when it has ended.

3 - If you have immediate urgent private prayer requests and there are too many ahead of you in this thread, please email your request to either Daryl or Karen, the two moderators of the forum, and your request will be placed directly into the Intercessory Prayer forum.

4 - If you have any questions, please either post them below, or send either Karen or me an email.

Daryl

[This message has been edited by Daryl Fawcett (edited March 03, 2001).]

Posted By: mouse

Re: Intercessory Prayer Forum Access Request Thread - 03/04/01 05:29 AM

And this post is so you can get my email address without too much trouble

------------------
joy b2u,
Karen

© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church