me

Posted By: Chantale Bérubé

me - 12/26/01 10:36 PM

I feel soo empty, i have my reasons and God knows then, i need prayers and i'm asking whoever whos out there
Posted By: Daryl

Re: me - 12/26/01 11:33 PM

Dear Heavenly Father,

Please fill the emptiness in Chantale with Your love.

Help her to see that the devil makes us feel empty inside by through his manipulation of our emotions.

Help Chantale to see that her faith in You comes before those feelings of emptiness.

Thank You for hearing this prayer.

In Christ's Holy Name,

Amen!

Posted By: Chantale Bérubé

Re: me - 12/27/01 02:08 AM

thank you Daryl
Posted By: Gerry Buck

Re: me - 12/27/01 07:45 AM

Heavenly father,
We thank You that we are given the privelege to pray for one another, and that You guide us to where we need to be at the time we are needed.
During this family season, our accuser is especially busy, inciting thoughts and ideas we would not have otherwise, and he is attacking one of Your children even now.
Wre claim the promise found in Psalms 34:7 The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.
We claim that promise now, Father, for Your daughter, Chantale, send Your holy Angels, surround her and help her to know she is not alone, You are there and You see everything she is experiencing.
Bring to her mind that You would lift her out of her despair and that You will fill her with Your love and give her the courage and strength she needs to fight these thoughts and feelings.
Thank You, Father, that You have already started to fill her and are even now filling her to overflowing with Your presence.
We thank You, in the precious name of Jesus, the Christ, our redeemer, our saviour and our elder brother.
Amen
Posted By: Avalee

Re: me - 12/28/01 09:08 PM

Dear Heavenly Father

Father we praise your Holy name and thank you for the life we have in Jesus. Father we know that you care for each and everyone of your children and want them to have peace in their hearts. Father you know your daugher Chantale and the needs she has. Put your loving arms around her now and bring her that peace that only You can give.

In the name of our Lord and Saviour..Jesus Christ

Amen

Psal 27:14 (KJS) Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.

Isai 40:31 (KJS) But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew [their] strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; [and] they shall walk, and not faint.

Isai 51:11 (KJS) Therefore the redeemed of the LORD shall return, and come with singing unto Zion; and everlasting joy [shall be] upon their head: they shall obtain gladness and joy; [and] sorrow and mourning shall flee away.

1 Pet 5:6-7 (KJS) Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:
7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

Here is a link to a web site that has wonderful promises:

http://www.olivebranch.com/promises/promises.htm

© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church