Are You All Using A Valid Email Address?

Posted By: Daryl

Are You All Using A Valid Email Address? - 01/06/03 02:43 AM

As a result of the last email address I sent, I was surprised over the number of emails that were rejected back to me for reason that the email address was no longer valid, active, etc.

As every member of MSDAOL must have a valid email address, I will eventually be checking out each email to see who belongs to each one of them, and will be attempting to contact each affected person accordingly.

Failure to contact any person may result in suspension of posting privileges until an updated email address has been provided in that person's registration profile.

If you are reading this, and you are not showing the latest active or valid email address in your profile, I am asking you to do so as soon as possible.

If your email address is a hotmail account, and some of them are, you may simply need to go there and re-activate it again.

If you have any questions, please ask them here, or by email, or by private message.

Thank you.

Daryl Fawcett
Admninistrator
Maritime SDA OnLine

Re: Are You All Using A Valid Email Address? - 01/06/03 03:26 AM

There is a possibility that the link I provided to the chat box feature may have been the cause of so many rejections, therefore, I shall wait and see what happens after I send another email to the members of MSDAOL.

If you have changed your email address recently, and haven't updated your email address, I am still asking you to update your profile accordingly.

Re: Are You All Using A Valid Email Address? - 01/22/03 07:07 AM

After sending another email a while back, I still received a number of undeliverable emails, therefore, I am identifying the users via their email address and placing that user in the registration queue where they will remain without the ability to post until an updated email address is provided.

If thatr is you, please update your email address in your profile.

Thank you.
© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church