Content Island Feature

Posted By: Daryl

Content Island Feature - 03/01/03 03:06 AM

I activated a new feature known as The Content Island feature.

As you may have already discovered, one of those Content Islands appears near the top of every page of MSDAOL, known presently as 5 Most Recent Public Forum Posts. I can change it anywhere from 1 to 15.

What do you think of this feature?

do you like it, dislike it, or what?

======

Word correction only from topic to top. [Smile]

[ March 01, 2003, 04:55 PM: Message edited by: Daryl Fawcett ]
Posted By: Restin

Re: Content Island Feature - 03/01/03 04:36 PM

I don't know just where to post this message because, frankly, this forum is getting increasingly hard to figure out. havn't been here for a week, now it is even more distressing as it now begins with the "five most recent public posts". I no longer see how to get into the main list of topics. There is so much introductory stuff at the beginning of each page, I can hardly find where to click my mouse to get to anyone's post. I love this forum and have been a member a long time, but just wish something might could be done to make pages easier to navigate. [Confused]
Posted By: Restin

Re: Content Island Feature - 03/01/03 04:49 PM

For example, where on the first page do you see where to click to get to anyone's actual post, or list of topics? I know there are many topics of discussion, but how do I get to a list so I can choose one to go to? The only option seems to be those five suggestion in the "Content Island" (whatever that is). I don't mean to be sarcastic,Daryl, as I love Maritime and am a loyal SDA. I don't want to spoil your day; but since you ask, I just must say i find the first page a jungle. [Confused]
Posted By: Avalee

Re: Content Island Feature - 03/01/03 06:06 PM

Restin I am not sure this is what you are talking about or not. But on the very left of the screen you will see the different Sections. Bible Study, SDA Church Issues, etc. When you click on one of these topics it brings up a list of topics in these areas. If you just click on the ones in the middle of the page it will only take you to that post and you do not see the rest of the topics under that area.
© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church