Anybody Willing & Able to Make Any Donations Towards the Expenses of Maritime SDA OnLine?

Posted By: Daryl

Anybody Willing & Able to Make Any Donations Towards the Expenses of Maritime SDA OnLine? - 08/28/06 09:49 PM

I want to first thank those of you who previously contributed to the past, present, and future expenses of Maritime SDA OnLine.

So far in 2006, I haven't received any donations towards the present and future expenses of MSDAOL. Those who donated in 2005 contributed greatly towards the past 2005 expenses and the earlier 2006 expenses of MSDAOL, however, I could use help to cover the recent, present, and also some upcoming future expenses of MSDAOL. There is an annual fee to cover downloading software upgrades, which I paid for in March of 2006. There is also a monthly operating fee that has been paid until June of 2007 as well as a domain renewal fee that is also due for renewal at about the same time. These expenses are all in American Dollars, therefore, I am also thankful for the rising value of the Canadian dollar.

Anybody Willing & Able to Make Any Donations Towards the Expenses of Maritime SDA OnLine?

If anybody is willing, you can click on the PayPal Donate icon at the top left of most of the pages of MSDAOL, or you can send me a cheque.

Any little bit will help and will be most appreciated, however, whether anybody donates anything or not, I will continue to do my best to keep Maritime SDA OnLine still online.

Re: Anybody Willing & Able to Make Any Donations Towards the Expenses of Maritime SDA OnLine? - 08/29/06 04:08 AM

I want to publically thank the person who was the first to respond by making a much appreciated donation toward the expenses of operating MSDAOL.

Re: Anybody Willing & Able to Make Any Donations Towards the Expenses of Maritime SDA OnLine? - 09/01/06 11:10 PM

I want to publically thank another person who was the second person to respond by making a much appreciated donation toward the operating expenses of Maritime SDA OnLine.

again very, very much!!!

Re: Anybody Willing & Able to Make Any Donations Towards the Expenses of Maritime SDA OnLine? - 09/24/06 05:04 AM

It would be nice to see others here making some type of a donation to help cover some of the expenses of operating MSDAOL including the domain renewal, software upgrade, and server costs.

Re: Anybody Willing & Able to Make Any Donations Towards the Expenses of Maritime SDA OnLine? - 09/25/06 02:19 AM

Anybody willing and able to make a donation to MSDAOL can do so by clicking on the PayPal Donate Icon on the top left of this and most other forums, topics, etc. of MSDAOL.
© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church