Maritime Forum Upgrade Notice

Posted By: Daryl

Maritime Forum Upgrade Notice - 10/05/08 11:32 PM

This is to let you all know that we are planning to be closed on Thursday, October 9th beginning at approximately 1:00 p.m. ADT for a few hours as we do a major upgrade.

Re: Maritime Forum Upgrade Notice - 10/09/08 07:47 PM

I have decided to delay the upgrade until next Thursday, therefore, the forums will remain open with a planned closure next Thursday at about the same time.

Re: Maritime Forum Upgrade Notice - 10/19/08 04:48 PM

Time and circumstances didn't permit me to do the upgrade last Thursday, therefore, I now hope to be doing the upgrade this coming Thursday.

Re: Maritime Forum Upgrade Notice - 10/23/08 09:05 PM

The major upgrade was successfully accomplished, therefore, we are, hopefully, up and running again with some new and improved features, which I am in the process of checking out.

If you experience any problems, please let me know.

Re: Maritime Forum Upgrade Notice - 10/26/08 12:34 AM

With any new major upgrade, there may be, either some feature glitches, or other type of glitches, therefore, if this happens to you, please let me know here.

Tom posted a question in regards to deleting a duplicate post, therefore, I am going to check that out and report back here.
© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church