The Appearing

Posted By: Davros

The Appearing - 09/17/05 04:35 AM

Is anyone in a church that is participating in the Appearing meetings from It Is Written? If so, what are your feelings about these meetings?
Posted By: Cheri Fritz

Re: The Appearing - 09/17/05 01:59 PM

Greetings Br. Dave,

I did not hear about these meetings until you inquired. I looked them up online and they use a flash to introduce these meetings. Also you will find a list where the meetings are being held at http://www.theappearing.com/

I also will be interested to hear of any responses.

Thank you,
Your Sister in Christ Jesus,
Cheri Fritz
Posted By: Daryl

Re: The Appearing - 09/17/05 11:00 PM

Our church registered late, but is participating.

As far as the meetings go, it is hard to say anything about these meetings, seeing that they haven't even happened yet.

Re: The Appearing - 10/05/05 11:05 PM

Well, the Appearing has been done for over a week now. Any thoughts on how the program went? Did anyone learn anything new? What did we think of the new format?

Re: The Appearing - 10/08/05 03:34 AM

I take it that no one saw the Appearing [Frown] That's a shame because I think it was a very good program. Get the DVD if you can from It Is Written.
Posted By: Avalee

Re: The Appearing - 10/08/05 04:09 PM

I did not get to see it, but someone was going to tape them for me. They forgot and only got the last 20 minutues of the first one. They said they would do the rest so I will find out at church today.
© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church