Help needed, please

Posted By: zyph

Help needed, please - 04/20/01 03:02 PM

I have friends in Neosho, Missouri, (the nearest other town I know of is Joplin, if that helps) who are in dire straits financially at present because of sickness in the family. I'm hoping someone can put me onto the nearest church or conference to contact, which may be able to assess them and hopefully help. They have asked for help. My e-mail address is on my profile, and I can be contacted on Yahoo Messenger, under the name, "zyphette". I may not be logged on, but I will get any off-line messages sent to me. Even if you know of agencies not related to the SDA church, could you let me know? (Though I think God's people shouldn't pass up an opportunity to witness to needy people by showing generosity.) Because of the exchange rate for the Australian dollar, it's almost ridiculous to try to help from here. Thank you for any assistance you can give.
Zyph.
(I edited this to put the nearest town.)

[This message has been edited by zyph (edited April 20, 2001).]

Posted By: zyph

Re: Help needed, please - 04/22/01 06:03 AM

Karen, I just wanted to say thank you for your response. I've e-mailed Springfield church, and am waiting to hear back. That was really helpful. Kind regards, Zyph.
Posted By: Daryl

Re: Help needed, please - 04/23/01 01:40 AM

Hi zyph,

You don't need to explain any of your own edits that were made either on the same day or prior to any reply.

Daryl

© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church