Ron Wyatt, true archealogist or careless researcher?

Posted By: Rick H

Ron Wyatt, true archealogist or careless researcher? - 04/24/09 02:50 PM

Ron Wyatt (1933 - August 4, 1999) is a self-described archaeologist who is a hero to many and a fraud to others. He made grandiose claims of finding biblical artifacts yet many say the evidence seems to be more from Ron Wyatts mind than from the facts. Complicating the equation is that Ron Wyatt had no prior qualifications or training and held no professional position in the field. Ron Wyatt claimed to have discovered many significant biblical sites and artifacts. His claims have been dismissed by many scientists, historians, biblical scholars, but that doesnt seem to be a problem for many who believe in his finds including many Adventist.

Here are some of his claims from his site...

"...Ron Wyatt's discoveries include Noah's Ark, Sodom and Gomorrah, The Red Sea Crossing, Mt. Sinai, the Ark of the Covenant and How the Pyramids were built.

This website is your direct and secure online order link for all official publications, videos and press releases.

The following is only a summary of what you will find in the main body of the site.

Ron Wyatt is credited by the Turkish Government with the discovery of Noah's Ark. He has also made other very important discoveries relating to Biblical archaeology: including the discovery of Sodom and Gomorrah, The Red Sea Crossing, Mt. Sinai in Arabia and The Ark of the Covenant....

The Bible tells us that Sodom and Gomorrah and all the plain was destroyed due to the wickedness of the people there. In the early 1980's Ron Wyatt noticed the strange appearance of some "formations" as he passed along the shores of the Dead Sea. They looked to him like city walls and buildings, only whitish in color. For many years, he did nothing about his suspicions but in 1989, Ron discovered something that convinced him that these whitish colored formations weren't just geological formations, but were actually the remains of Sodom and Gomorrah.

Ron Wyatt, when searching for the Red Sea Crossing Site, found a beach on the Gulf of Aqaba which could easily have held the multitude, their flocks, and also pharaoh's army. Ron went diving in the Red Sea and found various artifacts which he identified as chariot wheels and chariot cabs. He presented his findings to the head of antiquities in Cairo Egypt, who identified the chariot parts as those from the 18th dynasty.

In 1978 Ron Wyatt found chariot parts in the Gulf of Aquaba just off the Egyptian shore. At that time, he knew that Mt. Sinai had to be on the opposite shore. Since the Biblical account tells how the people arrived at Mt. Sinai after they crossed the Red Sea; and since the Gulf of Aqaba, which Ron knew to be the crossing site, separates the Sinai Peninsula (Egypt) and Saudi Arabia, there was no doubt as to the location of Mt. Sinai being in Arabia. But where in Arabia? Ron studied the Biblical account and saw on the flight maps of the area that there was a mountain range in the northwestern area of Saudi which he felt had the potential to be Mt. Sinai.

Ron Wyatt claimed that he found the Ark of the Covenant.
He was never allowed to provide conclusive evidence. "More and more we are hearing of new books and tales about the location of the Ark of the Covenant, some based on theories and some based on actual claims of sightings. Ron Wyatt also claimed to have found the Ark of the Covenant in 1982 ...

There is only one known written explanation of how the ancient Egyptians built the pyramids. Because it was written so many years after the age of the pyramid, few historians or archaeologists have given it much attention. Herodotus of Asia Minor, (d. 425 B.C.) traveled extensively in Egypt, collecting the verbal history of this most ancient nation. He wrote about the construction of the pyramids....."

http://www.wyattmuseum.com/

Posted By: Bobryan

Re: Ron Wyatt, true archealogist or careless researcher? - 04/24/09 05:09 PM

Here is a case where I would like to believe what Ron Wyatt is saying - but he did not provide enough artifact or confirming expert testimony "evidence" to say one way or the other as an observer of Ron's work.

So though I don't find anything saying that Ron "must be in error" I also don't have any information by way of artifact or verifiable expert testimony that says "this must be just as Ron as stated it".

So it remains a mystery - that would need divine revelation to confirm or deny one way or the other -- sans the evidence mentioned above.

in Christ,

Bob
Posted By: Daryl

Re: Ron Wyatt, true archealogist or careless researcher? - 04/24/09 09:02 PM

I think we already have a thread somewhere regarding this, therefore, I will see if I can locate it.
Posted By: Daryl

Re: Ron Wyatt, true archealogist or careless researcher? - 04/24/09 09:44 PM

Here is the link to the other topic regarding this:

http://www.maritime-sda-online.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=69775&page=1
Posted By: jamesonofthunder

Re: Ron Wyatt, true archealogist or careless researcher? - 03/11/12 07:53 AM

I met Ron Wyatt in Anchorage Alaska in the summer of 1995. He was one of the most gentile men I have ever met. Truly, beyond what I can share with you he was a brother. He showed me things most people don't get to witness. I for one believe he was blessed by the Father to discover many proofs, but it still takes faith to believe.

I didn't envy his position, being a Seventh Day Adventist and being shunned by the church in such a harsh manner.

There are some things that he wrote that on the outside could appear to be contrary to the Holy Scripture and SOP, but then again... How can a man be in heaven and on earth at the same time?

The testimony given in Revelation by John says the 144,000 will stand on Mt Zion while physically on earth. So the testimony Mr Wyatt gave that he witnessed the articles that are supposed to be in heaven appearing under the place Jesus was crucified with the literal blood staining the lid, I think this would be a perfect scenario, so I state that I believe Ron.

All of the evidence points to the Ark being buried on earth, but why would God allow this in the wrong hands like the Philistines?

We will know for sure if Ron was sent by God if; when the Sunday law comes the literal ten commandments written by the finger of God are revealed coming from Jeremiah's grotto through the cave in the hands of one of His faithful servants.

This would be huge news. The last public call to repentance.

It would have to be one of the 144,000 who got to do this great honor. God said it would have been Ron if he would have remained faithful, so he died very sad for what he had done. He allowed others to exploit his discoveries and was thinking of fame and fortune. But if Ron who was over 66 years old could have been alive to present them, then we must be VERY near the end eh?

Revelation 11:19 Then God's temple in heaven was opened, and the ark of his covenant was seen within his temple. There were flashes of lightning, rumblings,[a] peals of thunder, an earthquake, and heavy hail.
Posted By: Charity

Re: Ron Wyatt, true archealogist or careless researcher? - 03/13/12 04:10 AM

Originally Posted By: jamesonofthunder
. . . So the testimony Mr Wyatt gave that he witnessed the articles that are supposed to be in heaven appearing under the place Jesus was crucified with the literal blood staining the lid, . . .

Is this what Ron told you James? That's different from what most understand as his position. I have copies of video where Ron claims he took samples of the blood from the literal ark. Some critics have objected to the Ron's claim to have taken blood from the ark to a lab and found that it only had one set of chromosomes because the lab results have not been made public and because the blood would be mixed with animal blood. But those who believe Ron have argued for some time that the blood was not mixed with animal blood because the blood of Christ dripped onto a different side of the mercy seat.

The Wyatt groups don't appear to agree on which side of the mercy seat the blood of Christ did drip on or on the orientation of the Ark. Some have placed it at 90 degrees to what most understand.

Re: Ron Wyatt, true archealogist or careless researcher? - 03/13/12 07:45 PM

Brother Mark it depends what you mean by the 'literal Ark'. The one Moses built or the "true Ark"?

Quote:
"Heavenly Ark— The ark of the earthly sanctuary was the pattern of the true ark in heaven. There, beside the heavenly ark, stand living angels, each with one wing overshadowing the mercy-seat, and stretching forth on high, while the other wings are folded over their forms in token of reverence and humility (The Signs of the Times, March 21, 1911). {1BC 1107.6}

Which comes first, the pattern or the real article? When something is built, the pattern always comes first.

The Ark of the covenant built by Moses is a 'pattern' of what Moses saw in heaven, BUT seemingly contrary is the fact that the ark is seen with Aaron's rod that budded and Manna that fell to earth inside when it is seen in heaven by Mrs White. So we have a conundrum. How did it get there and not be mentioned in the bible? When did it arrive?

Something is mysterious in this element and I think it is one of the reasons God used Mr Wyatt, to draw attention to how to solve this mystery.

In the vision Mrs White had in Early Writings, one should be able to assume the vision was in real time in 1847 after the 1844 Most Holy place entrance by Jesus. She was seeing her day up in heaven. So the earthly ark has to be there at that time, or does it?

Could it be the Ark is seen in the same context as the 144,000, who are physically here fighting the battle in the strength of Jesus on earth, while also seen standing on the heavenly Jerusalem in heaven, Mt Zion.

Let me illustrate.

Imagine if it was God's plan all along for His Son's literal blood to fulfill the completion of the ceremony, exact.

Seemingly this could only be done by the real article of every element, including the furniture used, fashioned by the direction of God through men.

God shows Moses a vision of what it should look like, showing him the way to make it, like he's seeing the future. God speaks it into existence, then it is fulfilled, in His time. He could have used an existing model in heaven to illustrate it, but it is still seems to be the earthly one seen in heaven by Mrs White with Aaron's rod in it and the ten commandments written by the finger of God.

Jesus said "I go to prepare a place for you"

I believe there is something powerful going on here. The Ark symbolizes the heart of God where He meets His subjects, His character, like a gate to His dwelling place. “Mercy and truth are met together; righteousness and peace have kissed each other.” Psalm 85:10.

The official church reckoning of where the ark is, is in heaven. Seen in heaven when the Most Holy Place is revealed at the last trump. But the book of Revelation doesn't say 'when' it gets there from here, or if the earthly one is still here but it can be seen here and there since Jesus came and died.

I think the people who want to be cautious and present the case in a contrary manner have done more damage by the argument than it would have if they just present the facts. Here they are presented by our prophet.

Quote:
In the most Holy Place in heaven...

"In the ark was the golden pot of manna, Aaron’s rod that budded, and the tables of stone, which folded together like a book. Jesus opened them, and I saw the ten commandments written on them with the finger of God. {CET 91.4} (written in 1847)

Quote:
"After the settlement of the Hebrews in Canaan, the tabernacle was replaced by the temple of Solomon, which, though a permanent structure and upon a larger scale, observed the same proportions, and was similarly furnished (as the tabernacle in the wilderness). In this form the sanctuary existed—except while it lay in ruins in Daniel’s time—until its destruction by the Romans, in A.D. 70. {GC 412.3}
This is the only sanctuary that ever existed on the earth, of which the Bible gives any information. This was declared by Paul to be the sanctuary of the first covenant. But has the new covenant no sanctuary? {GC 412.4}
Turning again to the book of Hebrews, the seekers for truth found that the existence of a second, or new-covenant sanctuary, was implied in the words of Paul already quoted: “Then verily the first covenant had also ordinances of divine service, and a worldly sanctuary.” And the use of the word “also” intimates that Paul has before made mention of this sanctuary. Turning back to the beginning of the previous chapter, they read: “Now of the things which we have spoken this is the sum: We have such an High Priest, who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens; a Minister of the sanctuary, and of the true tabernacle, which the Lord pitched, and not man.” Hebrews 8:1, 2. {GC 413.1}
Here is revealed the sanctuary of the new covenant. The sanctuary of the first covenant was pitched by man, built by Moses; this is pitched by the Lord, not by man. In that sanctuary the earthly priests performed their service; in this, Christ, our great High Priest, ministers at God’s right hand. One sanctuary was on earth, the other is in heaven. {GC 413.2}

I believe the fulfillment of the prophetic utterances of Christ came at each consecutive advancement of His ministry, but since they had come out of the mind of the Father through the mouth of Christ they were already as if built.

He came and dwelt on earth and this is the outer court of the temple.

He ascended to heaven and was anointed High Priest then ministered in the Holy Place.

Then He entered into the most Holy place,

but does this mean that these places were physically built before, or could the advancement in the ministry of Christ actually be the building of the sanctuary? Each time a door is opened and no one can shut, and a door is shut that no man can open, sounds like an entrance to a new area of completion, a fulfillment that has no reverse.

It sounds to me like the earthly tabernacle was the first one physically built. So it could have been that Moses saw a vision of the future for to see how to build, and the same Ark is seen in and used in heaven for earth to have communion with the Father in heaven.

In other words, I believe the earthly Ark is still here but it is the portal to the heavenly ark, so its contents are seen in the heavenly one also.

Of course there would be animal DNA on the ark after thousands of animals blood would have been sprinkled on it in history. Only one mans blood was on it.

These are untested theories so please take time to process them.

Re: Ron Wyatt, true archealogist or careless researcher? - 03/14/12 03:48 AM

I talked just now to Jerry Bowan, someone who's known and worked with Ron for several years and gone on some of his expeditions and who is convinced Ron's discovery of the ark of the covenant is authentic. (Personally I think otherwise.) Jerry is one of the men running Anchorstone Ministries which promotes Ron Wyatts' discoveries. His response to the idea that the ark was the true heavenly version was to say that the heavenly ark is a living thrown made of the highest order of angels, referencing the descriptions in Isaiah 6, Revelation 4 and other places. And, of course that's true. It would be good for us to study those descriptions more.

Regarding your idea that the temple is an unfolding/developing structure, I think it is true the 'building' is founded on Christ the chief cornerstone and the structure is being developed as His character is progressively revealed and that of the Father. Feel free to start a thread on that topic. Peace, your brother, Mark.
Posted By: kland

Re: Ron Wyatt, true archealogist or careless researcher? - 03/16/12 06:37 PM

I heard someone question Rives or basically the whole institute because of the connection to Wyatt and some questionable things. However, regardless of whether he found Noah's ark, what about the other archeological finds or if one is under question, all are under question?

Re: Ron Wyatt, true archealogist or careless researcher? - 03/17/12 03:49 AM

Originally Posted By: kland
. . .However, regardless of whether he found Noah's ark, what about the other archeological finds or if one is under question, all are under question?

Kland, I'll concede that Ron Wyatt may have made some valid discoveries. The one that is the most problematic in my view is his claim to have discovered the Ark of the Covenant and the problems with that discovery make me hesitant to accept his other claims without substantial evidence. Regarding Ron's claim to have taken a sample of the blood from the mercy seat of the Ark, Hebrews states that the earthly sanctuary was cleansed by animal blood but the heavenly by the blood of Christ. There's no provision in the Mosaic law for cleansing of the earthly Ark by human blood. Applying the blood of Christ to the earthly mercy seat has a certain carnal appeal but it is contrary to Levitial law. When the Passover sacrifices were slain the blood was not brought within the sanctuary and applied to the mercy seat; the only time blood was applied to the mercy seat was on the Day of Atonement.

And the purpose of applying the blood to the mercy seat on that Day was in part to cleanse the Ark but the greater purpose was the cleansing of the sanctuary itself. Placing blood on the mercy seat was one-eighth of the work. The other seven was sprinkling the blood seven times before the mercy seat on the floor of the Most Holy Place. So while atoning for the Ark was important, placing the blood on the floor of the Holist was several times more so.

The sacred text indicates these two actions were required to cleanse the sanctuary. And it's worth noting that these actions not only atones for the Holiest they atoned for the entire sanctuary even though the atonement on the golden altar came shortly afterward. The scripture states that the entire sanctuary was cleansed prior to the atonement at the golden altar.
Quote:
16:16 And he shall make an atonement for the holy [place], because of the uncleanness of the children of Israel, and because of their transgressions in all their sins: and so shall he do for the tabernacle of the congregation, that remaineth among them in the midst of their uncleanness.
16:17 And there shall be no man in the tabernacle of the congregation when he goeth in to make an atonement in the holy [place], until he come out, and have made an atonement for himself, and for his household, and for all the congregation of Israel. Lev 16:16 and 17.

So we need to ask, what would the purpose be of applying the blood to the Ark of the Old Covenant when Christ is the minister of the New? Why would God go contrary to Mosaic law and atone for the Ark on the Passover rather than on the Day of Atonement? Why would He shed the blood of His Son on an earthly object when the propose of the blood of Christ under the New Covenant is to cleanse the temples of our hearts and in doing this cleanse the heavenly sanctuary?

Re: Ron Wyatt, true archealogist or careless researcher? - 03/17/12 07:17 AM

Let's start by viewing his statements as to how he was 'led' to all the discoveries.

I have seen with my own eyes things that I cannot fathom being anything else than what Mr. Wyatt claims them to be.

He told of a journey in faith that was amazingly in the same 'signature' to what I was going through. I had just been led to the Sabbath 5 months earlier by reading and fasting and praying. I was led to our church by the Holy Spirit, and no man taught me. I was led directly to it, just as he described his journey of discovery.

The only thing I questioned him about was why he didn't take the opportunity to teach. He had people amazed in the name of the Lord but eased into any discussion on the Sabbath, almost hiding the fact that he was an Adventist to the core. He said he couldn't get it to the masses if left to the hands of the people of our church. I totally get it, but cautioned him because what my God told me about holding back. If we do not give voice to the Spirit then we are not in His name. He had the perfect platform to teach more about the sanctuary and he missed this opportunity. Once he had neglected this issue long enough, when he attempted to correct the situation, men had already assumed positions in his company of associates that were not of the same heart spiritually and challenged his perceptions all the time.

Even if he was an all out deluded man, I still loved him by the way he loved others. I truly believe that he was telling the truth.

And let me ask this, what harm is there in trying to find scientifically supported evidence? The discoveries make sense unless you don't believe in the Spirit of Prophecy, so only Adventists are going to get it correctly.

To me the greatest evidence of Ron's claims about the Ark discovery, is the death of those men who tried to go in and get the ark. God will not allow it to fall into the wrong hands. Since that moment the Israelis have done everything to shut it down.

The thing I don't get, are the attempts to go in and rediscover it, when the man who discovered it said it would not be found, in the name of God. If they believed Ron's word to that degree, then why would they act like they are in the name of the Lord to go find it? If Ron was from God then it will be discovered, but only by the man God leads and allows to find it. It is as protected today as it was in the days of Moses by angels from heaven. The rediscovery of the law written on stone and the blood on it is the perfect witness against sin. I can imagine it happening during the the same moment as the loud cry, after Satan comes as an angel of light. What we are about to see, is an all out spiritual battle, and our God is God.

Re: Ron Wyatt, true archealogist or careless researcher? - 03/17/12 01:57 PM

. . .
He told of a journey in faith that was amazingly in the same 'signature' to what I was going through. I had just been led to the Sabbath 5 months earlier by reading and fasting and praying. I was led to our church by the Holy Spirit, and no man taught me. I was led directly to it, just as he described his journey of discovery. . . .

That is what concerns me James; going on impressions under the assumption they're from the Holy Spirit and not testing those impressions against our only safe guide, scripture. Ron, according to his own accounts appears to have become confused and vulnerable to deception by not testing his impressions with scripture.

Re: Ron Wyatt, true archealogist or careless researcher? - 03/19/12 01:43 AM

Originally Posted By: Mark Shipowick
. . .
He told of a journey in faith that was amazingly in the same 'signature' to what I was going through. I had just been led to the Sabbath 5 months earlier by reading and fasting and praying. I was led to our church by the Holy Spirit, and no man taught me. I was led directly to it, just as he described his journey of discovery. . . .

That is what concerns me James; going on impressions under the assumption they're from the Holy Spirit and not testing those impressions against our only safe guide, scripture. Ron, according to his own accounts appears to have become confused and vulnerable to deception by not testing his impressions with scripture.

I have testified over and over that I was led to the Sabbath through reading scripture and fasting and praying while completely humbled by the power and majesty of the word of God.

For 7 days I did nothing else other than prayerfully reading scripture. You have heard this testimony directly from me. No one else taught me about the Sabbath, I had no clue what it was before that week of study 18 years ago.

On the seventh day of that fast I made it to the new testament and was in Matthew 12 reading "the Son of Man is Lord even of the Sabbath day" when I heard the Still small voice say "this will lead you home to me" and you call this an impression? A powerful light warmed my mind and I could feel neural pathways connect and thoughts come to my mind that I had never thought before. Everything I have ever been taught by the Spirit of God has never contradicted anything in scripture and I have spent 18 years verifying the 'impressions' and visions and dreams in the word of God.

I was given the power to overcome sin and have never even touched a drop of alcohol after that moment, seeing first hand the results of the power of redemption. I have seen miracles, and have been led directly to information that proves what He tells me all the time. I receive answers to prayer so powerfully that everyone around me are astonished. Even my enemies are constrained to say I am blessed.

What did Mr. Wyatt get confused on? Most people throw disparaging remarks at him like it is fun and games without ever taking time to bring evidence. I hear the accuser of the brethren in statements like you just made.

Re: Ron Wyatt, true archealogist or careless researcher? - 03/19/12 07:49 PM

So we need to ask, what would the purpose be of applying the blood to the Ark of the Old Covenant when Christ is the minister of the New? Why would God go contrary to Mosaic law and atone for the Ark on the Passover rather than on the Day of Atonement? Why would He shed the blood of His Son on an earthly object when the propose of the blood of Christ under the New Covenant is to cleanse the temples of our hearts and in doing this cleanse the heavenly sanctuary?
Very good questions to think about.

Re: Ron Wyatt, true archealogist or careless researcher? - 03/20/12 03:21 AM

Very good questions to think about.

Please believe me these are things I have been questioning since I met Mr. Wyatt.

The answer lies in the spilling of blood, without blood there is no remission of sin.

For His whole life The bible only mentions Jesus bleeding at His circumcision until Gethsemane. His blood was forced from His pores when He was willingly dying the second death in the Garden, which fulfilled the Red Heifer sacrifice of which the blood was shed on that exact spot (Gethsemane) for over a thousand years. Why would this have to be fulfilled this way?

Then He bled at the scourging's and finally at the cross after being led out of the Sheep gate all in fulfillment of prophecy. Why did these prophecies have to be fulfilled in this exact way?

About the His death being on Passover and not on Atonement think on this. (I promise that if you prayerfully contemplate this answer you will see the truth in it)

When Moses presented the law to Israel he offered a sacrifice that can be found no where else in scripture. It seems to be a blending of all the sacrifices (Red Heifer, Passover, atonement, etc) all rolled into one. The 3 days of the death of Jesus was exactly like this. It begins by Him dying the second death in Gethsemane (Red Heifer) on the evening of Passover and then with His blood dripping on the Ark of the COVENANT and ends at His resurrection. All of the ceremonial law in regards to the ratifying of the covenant is fulfilled in these three days and three nights, the sign of Jonah. Can you try to imagine this?

During the Red Heifer sacrifice, the blood of the heifer was "cast in the direction of the temple seven times" just as the Atonement offering was sprinkled on the Horns of the Ark seven times. This begins the cleansing (sanctification) for atonement.

Jesus died on the cross and the veil in the temple was torn in two from top to bottom signifying the end of the ceremonial law, but that was after He died and the blood fell.

"When the loud cry, “It is finished,” came from the lips of Christ, it was the hour of the evening sacrifice. The lamb representing Christ had been brought to be slain. The priest stood with lifted knife, the people looking on. But the earth trembled, for the Lord Himself drew near. With a rending noise the inner veil of the temple was torn from top to bottom by an unseen hand, throwing open to the gaze of the multitude a place once filled with the presence of God. The most holy place of the earthly sanctuary was no longer sacred. {HLv 505.2}
All was terror and confusion. The priest was about to slay the victim; but the knife dropped from his nerveless hand, and the lamb escaped. Type had met antitype. The great sacrifice had been made. A new and living way was prepared for all. Henceforth the Saviour was to officiate as priest and advocate in the heaven of heavens. “By His own blood He entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.” Hebrews 9:12. {HLv 505.3}

His blood was the crossing over point between the earthly and the heavenly sanctuary ministration. Not before. The moment His blood was shed and the veil was torn.

The end of atonement is not until the end of probation. It is a process that started in Gethsemane.

That is why the only important element to the earthly sanctuary that is left, are the ten commandments written by God's own finger. Mr. Wyatt said he was shown that the ark would not come out, only the tablets of stone.

Re: Ron Wyatt, true archealogist or careless researcher? - 03/21/12 03:46 AM

During the Red Heifer sacrifice, the blood of the heifer was "cast in the direction of the temple seven times" just as the Atonement offering was sprinkled on the Horns of the Ark seven times. This begins the cleansing (sanctification) for atonement.

Where do you find support for sprinkling blood on the horns of the Ark seven times on the Day of Atonement? I thought on the Day of Atonement it was sprinkled once on the mercy seat and seven time in front of the Ark.
Posted By: Rosangela

Re: Ron Wyatt, true archealogist or careless researcher? - 03/21/12 04:56 AM

Did the ark have horns?

Re: Ron Wyatt, true archealogist or careless researcher? - 03/21/12 09:22 AM

Leviticus 16:14 And he shall take of the blood of the bullock, and sprinkle it with his finger upon the mercy seat eastward; and before the mercy seat shall he sprinkle of the blood with his finger seven times.

15Then shall he kill the goat of the sin offering, that is for the people, and bring his blood within the vail, and do with that blood as he did with the blood of the bullock, and sprinkle it upon the mercy seat, and before the mercy seat:

16And he shall make an atonement for the holy place, because of the uncleanness of the children of Israel, and because of their transgressions in all their sins: and so shall he do for the tabernacle of the congregation, that remaineth among them in the midst of their uncleanness.

17And there shall be no man in the tabernacle of the congregation when he goeth in to make an atonement in the holy place, until he come out, and have made an atonement for himself, and for his household, and for all the congregation of Israel.

18And he shall go out unto the altar that is before the LORD, and make an atonement for it; and shall take of the blood of the bullock, and of the blood of the goat, and put it upon the horns of the altar round about.

19And he shall sprinkle of the blood upon it with his finger seven times, and cleanse it, and hallow it from the uncleanness of the children of Israel.

The Horns are on the altar of Incense of which is inside the Most Holy place before the Lord on that day, but the ceremony is for Atonement, so the horns on the Altar are a part of the ceremony, this is what was meant.

Re: Ron Wyatt, true archealogist or careless researcher? - 03/21/12 09:32 AM

“All need to become more intelligent in regard to the work of the atonement, which is going on in the sanctuary above. When this grand truth is seen and understood, those who hold it will work in harmony with Christ to prepare a people to stand in the great day of God, and their efforts will be successful. By study, contemplation, and prayer God's people will be elevated above common, earthly thoughts and feelings, and will be brought into harmony with Christ and His great work of cleansing the sanctuary above from the sins of the people. Their faith will go with Him into the sanctuary, and the worshipers on earth will be carefully reviewing their lives and comparing their characters with the great standard of righteousness. They will see their own defects; they will also see that they must have the aid of the Spirit of God if they would become qualified for the great and solemn work for this time which is laid upon God's ambassadors.”
{5T 575.1}

Re: Ron Wyatt, true archealogist or careless researcher? - 03/21/12 06:05 PM

Originally Posted By: Rosangela
Did the ark have horns?
So it appears James answered, No.
Posted By: Rosangela

Re: Ron Wyatt, true archealogist or careless researcher? - 03/21/12 11:21 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Did the ark have horns?

This is good, because the ark didn't have horns. smile

Re: Ron Wyatt, true archealogist or careless researcher? - 03/22/12 12:55 AM

First the blood of the Bull was sprinkled on the mercy seat seven times, and then before the mercy seat seven times. This was to cleans the priests confessed sins first.

Then the goats blood was sprinkled the same way on the mercy seat and before the mercy seat seven times with the finger just as in the Red Heifer ceremony. But then the Altar of incense was also cleansed by sprinkling the blood of the goat on the horns of that altar. This was just as important as sprinkling the Ark and a integral part of the ceremony of cleansing the record of sin from the Ark, where the ten commandments are.

This cleanses the record of sin between the Ark and the Altar where confession of sins are heard, cleaning the path so we can come boldly before the throne of grace.

Each area was sprinkled seven times by the 'finger' to the 'east'. These are significant elements to the sacrificial offering.

The point being, the Red Heifer sacrifice (performed outside the eastern gate of the camp) is connected to the Atonement. The blood cast in the direction of the temple by the finger of the priest seven times would fall on Gethsemane and shows the path to sanctification. It is the promissory note that all confessed sins would be forgiven, and had it's fulfillment by Jesus dying the second death in Gethsemane while He sweat copious amounts of blood from the pressure of being cut off from the Father with the sins of the world upon His head.

Re: Ron Wyatt, true archealogist or careless researcher? - 03/22/12 01:00 AM

Originally Posted By: Rosangela
Did the ark have horns?
Thank you Kland, you are correct, that is what I was saying.

Re: Ron Wyatt, true archealogist or careless researcher? - 03/22/12 12:53 PM

James, as I've said, I've been blessed by reading and studying some of the things you've written on the red heifer sacrifice. And I appreciate the quote you posted above by Ellen White that we need to have a more intelligent faith regarding the work of Christ in the heavenly sanctuary. Besides a prayerful, thoughtful spirit it is important to pay close attention to the details of the pattern on the Day of Atonement and throughout the rest of the sanctuary pattern if we're to arrive at a better understanding of the present work of Christ. I've mentioned that in the pattern, on the Day of Atonement the blood was sprinkled on the mercy seat once and then before the mercy seat seven times. You still seem to be saying that's incorrect, that the blood was sprinkled seven times on the mercy seat in addition to being sprinkled seven times in front of it but again I don't see scriptural support for your position. There is good reason that the mercy seat was sprinkled only once but I don't have time to go into the details of it now.

I'm sure we agree that it's not being nit picky to look carefully at the details. Nothing in scripture is superfluous. We both want an accurate understanding of the pattern so that we'll have an accurate understanding of heaven's standard and by the power of the Spirit bring our characters into conformity to it.
First the blood of the Bull was sprinkled on the mercy seat seven times, [incorrect] and then before the mercy seat seven times. This was to cleans the priests confessed sins first. . . . But then the Altar of incense was also cleansed by sprinkling the blood of the goat on the horns of that altar. This was just as important as sprinkling the Ark and a integral part of the ceremony of cleansing the record of sin from the Ark, where the ten commandments are.

Regarding the last part of your comment above on the atonement for the altar on incense, the text does say the sanctuary was cleansed prior to the atonement of the altar. This is not to say that the ritual at the altar was not important or that it did not also have a cleansing function. Again, there is an important reason for the scripture to say that the sanctuary was cleansed by the atonement in the Most Holy Place prior to the cleansing of the altar. I'm sure I don't understand all the reasons for it but in my study I'm convinced it's important to keep these fine points of scripture in mind.

Re: Ron Wyatt, true archealogist or careless researcher? - 03/23/12 05:26 AM

I checked into this issue in the Talmud (treatise V) and it would appear the information I had was incorrect regarding how many times the Mercy seat was sprinkled. You are correct. Now I can see a more clear pattern in regards to why it would be, as you said, only once it was sprinkled, but I would like to hear why you think it was this way.

The significance of the sprinkling seven times before the Ark and on the Horns of the Altar of incense has a major significance in connection with the Red Heifer, this I know through the Holy Spirit. I know He will lead me know why more perfectly soon, but this is still perfectly in line with the leading of the Holy Spirit and answers to prayer for my (our) heart(s) to be lead to a more perfect understanding of these issues.

God doesn't just make mis-perceptions go away without teaching us why. He gives me insight based upon what I already believe then He corrects my wrong beliefs. If I may be permitted to be wrong on issues I am just learning. But I know with all my heart what He shows me is truth.

I was shown a significant connection between the Red Heifer and Atonement, it is in the sprinkling seven times with the 'finger' in both services, in the direction of the Miphkad altar towards the East on atonement, and towards the temple from the Miphkad altar during the Red Heifer sacrifice. Gethsemane is in between them.

This is what I saw, and it was correct, but my mis-perceptions of other integral elements of the service (namely the sprinkling of the cover) was corrected through this pursuit, so in my heart I give glory to God for the vision that lead to the correction. May all our mis-perceptions be corrected, amen.

Thank you for correcting me. Peace in the name of Christ Jesus.

Re: Ron Wyatt, true archealogist or careless researcher? - 04/07/12 12:16 PM

"Among the righteous still in Jerusalem, to whom had been made plain the divine purpose, were some who determined to place beyond the reach of ruthless hands the sacred ark containing the tables of stone on which had been traced the precepts of the Decalogue. This they did. With mourning and sadness they secreted the ark in a cave, where it was to be hidden from the people of Israel and Judah because of their sins, and was to be no more restored to them. That sacred ark is yet hidden. It has never been disturbed since it was secreted." written by Mrs White in 1913 but published in 1917 {PK 453.2}

Until Ron was led to it.
Posted By: APL

Re: Ron Wyatt, true archealogist or careless researcher? - 04/08/12 01:39 AM

Until Ron was led to it.

I've heard the man speak. A friend of mine, and anesthesiologist, Ron was a nurse anesthetist, traveled to the Middle East with Ron. What did Ron show him? Nothing. No evidence. Lots of talk, no evidence. Read his account here: http://www.ldolphin.org/wyatt1.html

Also, check out this article:
http://www.tentmaker.org/Dew/Dew7/D7-AGreatChristianScam.html

As for Noah's ark, the best site I've seen for this is not Mt. Ararat, but a location called Zorats Karer, which fits the EGW description very well. The slopes of Mt. Ararat do not even come close! Zorats Karer may not be it, but for sure, Mt. Ararat does not fit.

I'm sorry to say, but I have no faith in anything Ron Wyatt has said. The evidence is just not there. True archeologist? I don't think so. Careless researcher? That would be a very kind description at best.

Re: Ron Wyatt, true archealogist or careless researcher? - 04/08/12 02:27 AM

There were many times Ron brought someone with him that ended up with the exact opposite response. I will not get into the reason Ron gave me for why sometimes others were not permitted to see anything.

His own sons were there and saw very little regarding the Ark of the Covenant, but they knew their father and had faith he was being led by God because of the other discoveries they saw for themselves. They never questioned their fathers integrity because how honest and sincere he was.

There were others that God openly warned Ron not to let them be part of the experience but the warnings came when they were there, not before.

I have seen things for myself and I have received faith that God led him to the discoveries.

So many people like you APL would not believe even if you were shown by God Himself. Physical evidence has been directly handed over to authorities in Jerusalem (the Ivory Pomegranate) and they believed just enough to send men of the lineage of Levi into the cave to try to retrieve the ark and what was the end? They perished.

Very soon you will have your proof, but it will not satisfy you because of your unbelief. Very soon "evidence will be made sure" and the ten commandments written by the finger of God will be seen.

2 Macabees 2:5 And when Jeremy came thither, he found an hollow cave, wherein he laid the tabernacle, and the ark, and the altar of incense, and so stopped the door. 6 And some of those that followed him came to mark the way, but they could not find it. 7 Which when Jeremy perceived, he blamed them, saying, As for that place, it shall be unknown until the time that God gather his people again together, and receive them unto mercy.

Re: Ron Wyatt, true archealogist or careless researcher? - 04/08/12 03:10 AM

The evidence may very well soon be brought forth. But Ron Wyatt has not brought any forward and evidence but his word. I'm sorry you do not like my opinion, but there is no evidence, nothing to support his statements. Have you seen the Ark of the Covenant? Have you seen Noah's Ark? Have you seen the temple furniture? Did you read where his own sons implicated their father in planting evidence?

Satan himself appeared to be honest and forthright in his appeal to the angels and that led to their fall.

It is interesting that you condemn me because I have looked, and not found the evidence this man has claimed to have. My unbelief is in the man Ron Wyatt. Should GOD produce the Ark of the Covenant in the future, that will indeed be World News. But GOD has not yet revealed it, and the evidence is that he has not revealed it to anyone - yet.

Re: Ron Wyatt, true archealogist or careless researcher? - 04/08/12 11:13 AM

Condemn? Those are very harsh words from someone I've never spoken with before.

The proof will be if the 10 commandments are allowed to be brought forward in the last days as a testimony against the Sunday Law/ mark of the beast, like both scripture and Spirit of Prophecy support.

Will you look at this quote and tell me what you think of it? I really want to know please.

"The holy law of ten commandments, written on tables of stone by the finger of God, and placed in the ark, is the standard of righteousness. Before the obedient and the disobedient it will appear in the last great day, and all the wicked will be convicted. They will see that their actions proceeded from a depraved character. They will see that the part they acted served to carry on the rebellion begun in the heavenly courts. They will see all the cruelty and all the wickedness that have dishonored their Creator and brought about the wretchedness that fills the world. {13MR 381.2}

Peace.

Re: Ron Wyatt, true archealogist or careless researcher? - 04/08/12 02:24 PM

[R]egarding how many times the Mercy seat was sprinkled. . . I would like to hear why you think it was this way.

The mercy seat is sprinkled once because the sacrifice of Christ is "once for all". Heaven's records are cleansed and the demands of the Law satisfied by the "once for all" sacrifice of Christ. But while the Law was satisfied at Calvary, the atonement and sanctification of the church, God's people who enter by faith within the veil, is a seven fold cleansing. We come boldly before the Throne of Grace, the Mercy Seat and Christ our great High Priest sprinkles His people with the blood of the New Covenant seven times. The seven fold aspect shows the thoroughness of the work of both Christ and of His people.

Re: Ron Wyatt, true archealogist or careless researcher? - 04/08/12 06:47 PM

Condemn? Those are very harsh words from someone I've never spoken with before.
I put forward my experience with Wyatt. It rubbed you wrong obviously, when you said to me "So many people like you APL would not believe even if you were shown by God Himself. "

I would say that is pretty quick judgment from someone who, as you say, have not spoken with before.

The proof will be if the 10 commandments are allowed to be brought forward in the last days as a testimony against the Sunday Law/ mark of the beast, like both scripture and Spirit of Prophecy support.
Wyatt has not brought forth the Ark. He has only claimed to have found it, and produced no evidence to that fact.

Will you look at this quote and tell me what you think of it? I really want to know please.

"The holy law of ten commandments, written on tables of stone by the finger of God, and placed in the ark, is the standard of righteousness. Before the obedient and the disobedient it will appear in the last great day, and all the wicked will be convicted. They will see that their actions proceeded from a depraved character. They will see that the part they acted served to carry on the rebellion begun in the heavenly courts. They will see all the cruelty and all the wickedness that have dishonored their Creator and brought about the wretchedness that fills the world. {13MR 381.2}

Peace.
As for the statement, exactly how does this apply to Ron Wyatt? Has the evidence been brought forward? NO. Has Wyatt produced the Ark of the Covenant? NO. The evidence (or lack there of) tells me that Wyatt is not what he claimed.

I think it would be exciting indeed to see the Ark. Would not you? But to date, it has not been brought forward.

Oh - the DNA evidence - What Ron has claimed, that there were only 24 chromosomes in the blood, does not fit scripture.
Hebrews 2:17 Why in all things it behooved him to be made like to his brothers, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.

Re: Ron Wyatt, true archealogist or careless researcher? - 04/09/12 05:12 AM

[R]egarding how many times the Mercy seat was sprinkled. . . I would like to hear why you think it was this way.

The mercy seat is sprinkled once because the sacrifice of Christ is "once for all". Heaven's records are cleansed and the demands of the Law satisfied by the "once for all" sacrifice of Christ. But while the Law was satisfied at Calvary, the atonement and sanctification of the church, God's people who enter by faith within the veil, is a seven fold cleansing. We come boldly before the Throne of Grace, the Mercy Seat and Christ our great High Priest sprinkles His people with the blood of the New Covenant seven times. The seven fold aspect shows the thoroughness of the work of both Christ and of His people.

Very good.

since the altar of incense is how our prayers ascend to the Father through the merits of Christ, the place between the altar and the Ark is where we come boldly before the throne of grace correct? So it would need the same perfect (sprinkled seven times) cleansing as the horns of the altar. Proverbs 24:16 for the righteous falls seven times and rises again, but the wicked stumble in times of calamity.

Now help me apply this same concept to the Red Heifer sacrifice. The blood was sprinkled seven times with the 'finger' in the direction of the temple and is called an 'atonement for sin' so it has to be connected to the atonement in some way.

On Atonement When the blood was sprinkled 'to the east' seven times from behind the Ark with the finger it is like a bridge towards the altar of self sacrifice on Mt Olives called the Miphkad altar just up the hill from Gethsemane. This is where the Red Heifer sacrifice took place.

There is something very powerful here that has not been fully revealed to me yet, but the promise in the glimpse I got was intense!!!!

Did you know the only place anyone outside of Solomon's temple and city gates could even get a glimpse of the shekinah glory was if you were standing on the bridge of the Red Heifer or at the Miphkad altar at the end of the bridge on Mt Olives? It was in perfect line with the eastern Gate so when the High Priest entered into the most Holy Place on Atonement the light would like a laser come shining out the eastern gate down the bridge to the altar. So anyone there looking in the direction of the temple, their faces would shine with the glory of the LORD.

Mrs Whites very first vision was about a path high and lifted up heading to the heavenly city. This is the bridge of the red heifer leading to the eastern gate. She also saw a bridge crossing a stream, and at the bottom of the stream was the spring of living water. This is the bridge of the Red Heifer crossing the brook Kidron which Jesus crossed to get to Gethsemane. This is where to go to get the water, Gethsemane, where Jesus died the second death for us. There is something powerful in this discovery and the Holy Spirit has been strongly encouraging me to find more.

Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Ron Wyatt, true archealogist or careless researcher? - 04/09/12 05:13 AM

Ron said the Ark would never be brought forward, only the Ten Commandments.

Re: Ron Wyatt, true archealogist or careless researcher? - 04/09/12 06:56 PM

Proof of what? Ron Wyatt? The ark?

I'm sorry, but I don't follow how whether the 10 commandments are allowed or not allowed to be brought forward in the last days as a testimony against the Sunday Law/ mark of the beast has to do with the ark. Do you mean the physical pieces of stone? That's not what Ellen White said. She said the 10 commandments. They exist whether written on a stone or not. They will be brought forward in the sky in flaming glory.

Re: Ron Wyatt, true archealogist or careless researcher? - 04/10/12 03:31 AM

Proof of what? Ron Wyatt? The ark?

I'm sorry, but I don't follow how whether the 10 commandments are allowed or not allowed to be brought forward in the last days as a testimony against the Sunday Law/ mark of the beast has to do with the ark. Do you mean the physical pieces of stone? That's not what Ellen White said. She said the 10 commandments. They exist whether written on a stone or not. They will be brought forward in the sky in flaming glory.

"The holy law of ten commandments, written on tables of stone by the finger of God, and placed in the ark, is the standard of righteousness. Before the obedient and the disobedient it will appear in the last great day, and all the wicked will be convicted.
Posted By: gordonb1

Re: Ron Wyatt, true archealogist or careless researcher? - 04/10/12 03:46 AM

It would help to cite author and source.

Re: Ron Wyatt, true archealogist or careless researcher? - 04/10/12 04:03 AM

Reiterating what I had already posted from Ellen White from above...{13MR 381.2}

Re: Ron Wyatt, true archealogist or careless researcher? - 04/10/12 04:05 AM

God is so fed up with all the arguing. The Holy Spirit is grieved by the unfaithful in our church. Please forgive us Father.
Posted By: JAK

Re: Ron Wyatt, true archealogist or careless researcher? - 04/10/12 05:11 AM

God is so fed up with all the arguing. The Holy Spirit is grieved by the unfaithful in our church. Please forgive us Father.

At what point did you become God's spokesman?

Re: Ron Wyatt, true archealogist or careless researcher? - 04/10/12 06:22 AM

Originally Posted By: JAK
At what point did you become God's spokesman prophet?
You've not been following JAK.

Re: Ron Wyatt, true archealogist or careless researcher? - 04/10/12 06:40 AM

Uhh...What did I miss? dunno

I read (most of) the posts. help

Re: Ron Wyatt, true archealogist or careless researcher? - 04/10/12 07:00 AM

Prophet.

Re: Ron Wyatt, true archealogist or careless researcher? - 04/10/12 07:12 AM

Right. Prophet.

(How did I miss that?) dunno

Re: Ron Wyatt, true archealogist or careless researcher? - 04/10/12 05:44 PM

"The holy law of ten commandments, written on tables of stone by the finger of God, and placed in the ark, is the standard of righteousness. Before the obedient and the disobedient it will appear in the last great day, and all the wicked will be convicted.
It.

What is it?

I say, as I said before, is "The holy law of ten commandments". Not the tables of stone. Not the ark. Not the tables of stone placed in the ark. Although they may be written on tables of stone, and may be written on our hearts, it is "The holy law of ten commandments" which will appear in the last great day.

Quote:
While these words of holy trust ascend to God, the clouds sweep back, and the starry heavens are seen, unspeakably glorious in contrast with the black and angry firmament on either side. The glory of the celestial city streams from the gates ajar. Then there appears against the sky a hand holding two tables of stone folded together. Says the prophet, “The heavens shall declare His righteousness; for God is judge himself.” [Psalm 50:6.] That holy law, God's righteousness, that amid thunder and flame was proclaimed from Sinai as the guide of life, is now revealed to men as the rule of judgment. The hand opens the tables, and there are seen the precepts of the decalogue, traced as with a pen of fire. The words are so plain that all can read them. Memory is aroused, the darkness of superstition and heresy is swept from every mind, and God's ten words, brief, comprehensive, and authoritative, are presented to the view of all the inhabitants of the earth. {GC88 639.1}

Re: Ron Wyatt, true archealogist or careless researcher? - 04/11/12 10:00 AM

What is it? Are you serious, or do you really need a lesson in the English language?

When the word 'it' is used in place of a noun it always refers to the noun in the previous sentence or it is improperly used.

So the 'it' in this sentence MUST BE the "tables of stone by the finger of God... in the ark" mentioned in the previous sentence.

Re: Ron Wyatt, true archealogist or careless researcher? - 04/11/12 10:21 AM

Originally Posted By: JAK

At what point did you become God's spokesman?

Totally inflammatory, but you don't know any better do you?

Instead of trying to see what was being shared as a testimony from someone who has dedicated his life to the Lord, you see it as an opportunity to try to castigate me.

I believe scripture testifies that anyone who dedicates his heart to God is His spokesperson, especially if that man is given dreams and visions that lead him and others to a more complete understanding of the knowledge of the glory of the LORD.

If I were not to follow through with what God shared with me then I would not be one of His spokespersons. But everything He shows me I am faithful to share with as many as will listen. I've shared with some of the greatest theologians of our time and have been told the testimony God gave me has blessed many people. I have been asked many times to give sermons and seminars on faith and the visions God has given me. I have given my testimony of what God saved me from in front of thousands of people. I have seen miracles and have found knowledge that only God showed me, proven through scripture and the Spirit of Prophecy.

If this is a crime to claim, then I don't know God.

But since He said to me and everyone who claims His word "YOU are the light of the world" (Matt 5:14) I will not put the light under a bushel.

God is very upset at the shame the church brings on His name from all the infighting. You are proving a testimony to what He has warned me about.

Re: Ron Wyatt, true archealogist or careless researcher? - 04/11/12 07:45 PM

Totally inflammatory, but you don't know any better do you?
And this is not inflammatory? Very interesting Jim.

I believe scripture testifies that anyone who dedicates his heart to God is His spokesperson, especially if that man is given dreams and visions that lead him and others to a more complete understanding of the knowledge of the glory of the LORD.
Matthew 7:21 AKJV Not every one that said to me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that does the will of my Father which is in heaven.

God is very upset at the shame the church brings on His name from all the infighting.
Then stop.

1 Thessalonians 5:21 AKJV Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

There is nothing that can prove Wyatt claims valid. The evidence is in fact to the contrary. Does salvation depend on Wyatt? No, not in the least. You are free to believe Wyatt. But why condemn those that find the evidence to the contrary?

If the tables of stone come out "on the last day", that's great, but it will not change anyone's mind. All decisions will have been made by then.

Re: Ron Wyatt, true archealogist or careless researcher? - 04/11/12 08:25 PM

Hey APL When did I ever give you the impression my name was Jim? Familiarity is a tool of Satan, you don't know me and I have not given you permission to be familiar, but you think you have that right? why don't you stop posting on items you just want to argue on OK?

Re: Ron Wyatt, true archealogist or careless researcher? - 04/11/12 11:21 PM

James to Jim - not much of a stretch - thin skin for a prophet.

Re: Ron Wyatt, true archealogist or careless researcher? - 04/11/12 11:50 PM

If you were a true brother you wouldn't be so condescending.

My name is James. But you will call me brother James or not at all.

Re: Ron Wyatt, true archealogist or careless researcher? - 04/12/12 02:37 AM

Hey APL When did I ever give you the impression my name was Jim? Familiarity is a tool of Satan, you don't know me and I have not given you permission to be familiar, but you think you have that right? why don't you stop posting on items you just want to argue on OK?
I feel the love, JAMES. I think we all benefit from {DA 353.1}...

Re: Ron Wyatt, true archealogist or careless researcher? - 04/12/12 11:19 AM

Love was in the heart of Jesus when He called the pharacies a "Brood of vipers" wasn't it?

People make it sound like God never gets angry and if we do in His name it is proof He is not in our hearts, but that is not so.

You should see the things God has set in my path to deal with inside the church, and how upset He is at our current state inside the church.

He has blessed me to sigh and cry for those abominations.

"I am instructed that when the Lord’s time comes, should no change have taken place in the hearts of proud, ambitious human beings, men will find that the hand that had been strong to save will be strong to destroy. No earthly power can stay the hand of God. No material can be used in the erection of buildings that will preserve them from destruction when God’s appointed time comes to send retribution on men for their disregard of His law and for their selfish ambition. {CCh 38.2}

Re: Ron Wyatt, true archealogist or careless researcher? - 04/12/12 04:17 PM

JAMES - I'm sending you a private message....

Re: Ron Wyatt, true archealogist or careless researcher? - 04/13/12 03:32 AM

My public response to your hateful message;

APL; Why spend so much time trying to interject your opinions on subjects you don't agree with? Would Jesus do that?

Would Jesus enter into a conversation against someone without first introducing themselves and calling them by the name they were given? You do.

Every person I've ever met that calls people by a name they were not given at birth are those who think too highly of themselves, like Satan. It is a form of condescension that is from Satan, and it is called a 'familiar spirit' in scripture.

How would you feel if your father was in a conversation with someone he just met and they kept calling him by a pet name or slang or disregarded their name completely, how would that make you feel? My wife is reading these things and she thinks your completely out of your head by how you started an argument then try to rationalize your contempt, and she's one of the most beautiful Christians I have ever met, so I think you might want to look at your piety and measure it by Christ.

Let me be clear about this. You do not know me, and for you to come into our conversation calling me by a name that I was not given means you think so highly of your own opinion that you disregard common courtesy and this is evil.

Re: Ron Wyatt, true archealogist or careless researcher? - 04/13/12 05:47 AM

Why spend so much time trying to interject your opinions on subjects you don't agree with? Would Jesus do that?
So others don't get duped and fall for this guy like I initially did. The OP asked the question. You presented an answer, and I gave my experience with some URL evidence posted by a personal friend. Now, let everyone be persuaded in their own mind.
Let me be clear about this. You do not know me, and for you to come into our conversation calling me by a name that I was not given means you think so highly of your own opinion that you disregard common courtesy and this is evil.
You are right. I really do not know who you are. And I suspect very few others here really do either, but we are learning. Apparently I have brought out the worst of you for which I would like to apologize to the Maritime-SDA-Online community...

Re: Ron Wyatt, true archealogist or careless researcher? - 04/13/12 08:10 AM

You have made it your mission in a few posts to take me on as if it is your duty, and you spin it using elementary mind games to make it sound as if you are here to show everyone who I am.

"I really do not know who you are. And I suspect very few others here really do either,but we are learning."

You must be 'special' to speak for everyone.

I am an open book, under the magnifying glass of God. I testify to the place God has taken me from and I offer everyone help who is going through the same things.

Re: Ron Wyatt, true archealogist or careless researcher? - 04/13/12 08:25 AM

You have made it your mission in a few posts to take me on as if it is your duty, and you spin it using elementary mind games to make it sound as if you are here to show everyone who I am.

"I really do not know who you are. And I suspect very few others here really do either,but we are learning."

You must be 'special' to speak for everyone.

I am an open book, under the magnifying glass of God. I testify to the place God has taken me from and I offer everyone help who is going through the same things.
... -.-

Re: Ron Wyatt, true archealogist or careless researcher? - 04/13/12 08:30 AM

Sarcasm, that is not from Christ. You are instigating arguments.

Re: Ron Wyatt, true archealogist or careless researcher? - 04/14/12 03:17 AM

Rock music has its mark. Moderators please.

Re: Ron Wyatt, true archealogist or careless researcher? - 04/14/12 03:48 AM

ADMIN HAT ON!!!!

Thread closed for Admin Team review.

ADMIN HAT OFF
© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church