What about Dr. Abrahamsen in Norway?

Posted By: Alchemy

What about Dr. Abrahamsen in Norway? - 07/21/15 12:51 PM

How would someone contact him or find out more about him?
Posted By: Johann

Re: What about Dr. Abrahamsen in Norway? - 07/21/15 07:31 PM

For what purpose?

Re: What about Dr. Abrahamsen in Norway? - 07/22/15 12:17 AM

I can tell you this much about Dr. Arahamsen that he does not treat a patient unless he has been able to dig deep into the background of the ailment. There are so many people who want to see him that many have had to wait for a year for an appointment. He does not even have a sign with his name by the door of his office. His patients find their way because they have been referred by other patients, but newspapers have called him a miracle doctor.

In spite of his busy schedule he reads through the Bible every year. And now after this fateful GC session he tells me he is anxious to pour through the writings of Paul once more, decifering the real meaning of the total text in the light of the Gospels and Acts.

Re: What about Dr. Abrahamsen in Norway? - 07/23/15 02:23 AM

Originally Posted By: Johann
I can tell you this much about Dr. Arahamsen that he does not treat a patient unless he has been able to dig deep into the background of the ailment. There are so many people who want to see him that many have had to wait for a year for an appointment. He does not even have a sign with his name by the door of his office. His patients find their way because they have been referred by other patients, but newspapers have called him a miracle doctor.

In spite of his busy schedule he reads through the Bible every year. And now after this fateful GC session he tells me he is anxious to pour through the writings of Paul once more, decifering the real meaning of the total text in the light of the Gospels and Acts.

Is this Doctor a Seventh-day Adventist?

What do we know about his type of treatment?

Re: What about Dr. Abrahamsen in Norway? - 07/23/15 03:15 AM

WOW!!

Have I found out so much more than I wanted about Dr. Abrahamsen. I am actually interested in the type of treatment he uses?

Re: What about Dr. Abrahamsen in Norway? - 07/23/15 12:38 PM

He does not treat two patients alike. He works on the ailment of each individual.
© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church