The Second Coming, the Trumpet Blasts, the Bowls of Wrath, and Inheriting the Earth

Posted By: Christian G

The Second Coming, the Trumpet Blasts, the Bowls of Wrath, and Inheriting the Earth - 04/07/17 08:46 PM

This study goes over the events related to the second coming in correlation to the Jewish festivals and old testament prophecies, going from the time of the opening of the sixth seal, to the time of the trumpet blasts of the seventh seal, and to the future time of the new heaven and new earth. The study can be found in English here http://www.wisdomofgod.co/2017/03/14/the...ting-the-earth/ or in Spanish here http://www.sabiduriadedios.co/2017/03/14...ando-la-tierra/ . Let us begin a discussion on this matter here.
Posted By: Alchemy

Re: The Second Coming, the Trumpet Blasts, the Bowls of Wrath, and Inheriting the Earth - 05/22/17 01:43 PM

Hahahaha...

I just started a thread about this same subject. Sorry.

For starters, I would say the sixth seal is talking about the Second Coming whereas the seventh seal is at the end of the 1000 years.
Posted By: kland

Re: The Second Coming, the Trumpet Blasts, the Bowls of Wrath, and Inheriting the Earth - 05/22/17 05:10 PM

Ok, this is going to be interesting. From the Christian G's site, we are to wear Tefillin, Phylacteries?

And yet the Sabbath is "specifically identified as shadow commands that have symbolic meanings," and "Which is why observing the sabbath is of no avail,"?

Am I misunderstanding something?
Posted By: APL

Re: The Second Coming, the Trumpet Blasts, the Bowls of Wrath, and Inheriting the Earth - 05/22/17 06:13 PM

And also women must wear the tzniut according to Christian G's site. Babies must be baptized too. Interesting indeed!

Re: The Second Coming, the Trumpet Blasts, the Bowls of Wrath, and Inheriting the Earth - 05/23/17 06:04 AM

Well, I haven't seen Christian G's site.

Can you comment on the topic at hand?
Posted By: kland

Re: The Second Coming, the Trumpet Blasts, the Bowls of Wrath, and Inheriting the Earth - 05/23/17 08:56 PM

I thought the topic at hand included the link. Look at the top post.

Re: The Second Coming, the Trumpet Blasts, the Bowls of Wrath, and Inheriting the Earth - 05/24/17 04:38 AM

Originally Posted By: kland
I thought the topic at hand included the link. Look at the top post.

It is this kind of reasoning that makes it so hard to talk to you.

I know he linked an article from his website. Do you have anything to bring of your own to the topic?
Posted By: APL

Re: The Second Coming, the Trumpet Blasts, the Bowls of Wrath, and Inheriting the Earth - 05/24/17 06:36 AM

Interesting that kland commented on the post, an alchemy only complains about kland's post. AL, did YOU read the link? Do YOU have anything to add? You have not so far added anything. I did read the link, and I do not see anything on that website worth continuing to comment on as I do not see truth there. Perhaps you believe that a woman's head should be covered? SMH
Posted By: The Wanderer

Re: The Second Coming, the Trumpet Blasts, the Bowls of Wrath, and Inheriting the Earth - 05/24/17 04:26 PM

Originally Posted By: APL
Perhaps you believe that a woman's head should be covered? SMH
Maybe in the winter? smile
© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church