What has happened to the old Forum members?

Posted By: Nadi

What has happened to the old Forum members? - 05/29/17 08:35 PM

Can anyone shed light on the absence of older forum members such as Mountain Man, Rosangela, Johann, Edward Sutton, and others who used to be very active?
Posted By: Alchemy

Re: What has happened to the old Forum members? - 05/30/17 05:37 AM

Originally Posted By: Nadi
Can anyone shed light on the absence of older forum members such as Mountain Man, Rosangela, Johann, Edward Sutton, and others who used to be very active?

No I can't.

I know Mountain Man a youtube channel on survival skills and tools to have with you. That is all I know.
Posted By: The Wanderer

Re: What has happened to the old Forum members? - 05/30/17 08:50 AM

Originally Posted By: Nadi
Some of those names are pretty old. They started here a long time ago. I have been away myself for years and just came back a few weeks ago. Maybe some will revisit again smile
Posted By: Elle

Re: What has happened to the old Forum members? - 05/31/17 07:27 AM

Originally Posted By: The Wanderer
I have been away myself for years and just came back a few weeks ago. Maybe some will revisit again smile

So does it mean you have two usernames? Can you post under your old name and the new name?

I'm glad that people are coming back with the same or a different username. Actually, I think it's great that Daryl allows someone to come back under a different name... as life can give us a drastic change in perspective as we continue to ponder on the Lord.
Posted By: Nadi

Re: What has happened to the old Forum members? - 05/31/17 05:53 PM

Originally Posted By: The Wanderer
Some of those names are pretty old. They started here a long time ago. I have been away myself for years and just came back a few weeks ago. Maybe some will revisit again smile
Some of them are charter members, but you just don't hear from them.
Some of them are also legitimate Bible scholars, and I miss their rational, solidly Scriptural input.
© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church