Are The Stones Crying Out?

Posted By: ProdigalOne

Are The Stones Crying Out? - 12/09/23 12:13 PM

I urge you to watch this 36 minute video. Non-Adventists with huge platforms are asking questions and some are beginning to give part of the three angel?s message!

https://www.youtube.com/live/v66HsqGq3f8?si=CJEZX8nK6ZRcgmeU
Posted By: Garywk

Re: Are The Stones Crying Out? - 12/09/23 05:40 PM

I like Tucker Carlson. As an Episcopalian he had never read his Bible until just lately. He started in Genesis and is working his way through the Bible. He's excited about what he is finding. He loves truth. It's the most important thing in the world to him. That is something very important as God says that those who have not received the love of the truth He would send them a delusion that they should believe a lie.

He was recently interviewed by Rosanne Barr, of all people. They both agreed that what we are facing is a spiritual war, not a political war in this country. These are people who have paid no attention to spiritual issues before. God is working in the hearts of people SDAs think have no spiritual interests.
Posted By: Kevin H

Re: Are The Stones Crying Out? - 12/09/23 10:38 PM

The stones have been crying out since the early mid 1840s after Robinson's first trip to the Middle East. This was the first serious scientific study of Bible geography which lead to Bible archaeology, and we entered into a period of history where we could learn more about the Bible than ever before. Dare I say that 1844 fits this well?

Re: Are The Stones Crying Out? - 12/10/23 02:30 AM

Originally Posted by Kevin H
The stones have been crying out since the early mid 1840s after Robinson's first trip to the Middle East. This was the first serious scientific study of Bible geography which lead to Bible archaeology, and we entered into a period of history where we could learn more about the Bible than ever before. Dare I say that 1844 fits this well?

Who is Robinson?
Posted By: Kevin H

Re: Are The Stones Crying Out? - 12/13/23 12:20 AM

Edward Robinson, a theologian who in 1838 had his first study of the land of the Bible. He wrote it up and it was published in 1841. As his book was read it opened up a whole new age for studying the Bible. His trip was the first serious study of Bible Geography which lead to finding the tells to study the historical and cultural and deeper linguistics of the Bible. Prior to his trip people would read the Bible, but mostly need their imagination to give it setting. It is one of the most important events in the world, I was going to say world of Bible Study, but the implications that started and grew from this trip leading to deeper study of the Bible makes it one of the most important events in the world. And I believe that it's proximity to 1844 is not a coincidence.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Robinson_(scholar)

Re: Are The Stones Crying Out? - 12/13/23 02:07 AM

Originally Posted by Kevin H
Edward Robinson, a theologian who in 1838 had his first study of the land of the Bible. He wrote it up and it was published in 1841. As his book was read it opened up a whole new age for studying the Bible. His trip was the first serious study of Bible Geography which lead to finding the tells to study the historical and cultural and deeper linguistics of the Bible. Prior to his trip people would read the Bible, but mostly need their imagination to give it setting. It is one of the most important events in the world, I was going to say world of Bible Study, but the implications that started and grew from this trip leading to deeper study of the Bible makes it one of the most important events in the world. And I believe that it's proximity to 1844 is not a coincidence.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Robinson_(scholar)

Thanks. I appreciate the info.
© 2024 Maritime 2nd Advent Christian Believers OnLine Forums Consisting Mainly of Both Members & Friends of the SDA (Seventh-day Adventist) Church